Search results for query: *

• Users: yeoman1346
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I thought this was the dark ages?

I'm an avid Mount and Blade fan. I have thousands of hours in the previous titles and about 300 in Bannerlord. I loved the old game. When they announced that this would be set after the fall of the Calradian Empire and be a couple hundred years before Warband, admittedly I was a little...
  2. Smithing Balance

I've leveled my smithing to about 250 and I've noticed some issues. Unlocks are totally random but as I progress, tier 1 items become useless when I have tier 2 items unlocked. They become useless once I have tier 3 items unlocked etc. But I've got several blades for tier 5 unlocked but I'm...
  3. Help Leveling Troops

Any cool tips anyone have for leveling recruits in large numbers? The leadership perk Raise The Meek is not working and I'm on clan tier 3. I keep getting assigned castles and can't hold them due to my army being full of level 1s. Also, mercenaries seem hard to find. Most are crap.
  4. Raise The Meek

Raise the meek. Is this perk working? I have seen no evidence that it is. Leveling troops from recruits is a pain.
  5. Recruiter Relations

I seem to be having a hard time finding quests to do for recruiters. I'm trying to maximize relations so I skip quests that would worsen relations with other recruiters. It just seems like there are fewer around recently. Also, any other ways to increase relations?
  6. FPS stuttering since recent update

Within the last few updates I'm back to having fps stuttering issues to the point that I can't play cause I don't know which way people are swinging until I'm dead. Any idea how to fix this? I've tried turning graphics to low and it does nothing.
  7. Static in music and sound effects

I recently installed a mod (AD 1257) for Warband and had some issues with the sound quality, namely with static in the music tracks and in the effects, such as yelling etc. I assumed it was just the mod but yesterday I purchased WFaS and I am having the same issue but worse. I checked Warband...
Back
Top Bottom