Search results for query: *

• Users: MBfanss
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MBfanss

Garrison throwing stones

hey, guys, i just come up with this idea. What do you think if those garrison infantry throw stones and drop rocks while archers shoot arrows.  I think that this will definitely be cool!! I can make the siege much more difficult. Well, actually, I haven't think of the details behind but we...
  2. MBfanss

(0.952) That's not fair!! I cannot win in a meelee fight

Take a look at this picture I defeat all opponents in the ground, except the last one.  But I can't even find him.  NO ONE IS LEFT DOWN THERE, only me How can I win then?? I change the screen to paste my printscreen pictures, and go back to the game.  But then, another RGL Error occurs...
  3. MBfanss

(0.952) No AI in pathfinding

Well, I have actually searched for "pathfinding" and looked into some topics, but I found nothing really relevant to this Please take a look at these pictures. =================================================== I am near Tibart Castle and heading towards Wercheg. I click on Wercheg and...
  4. MBfanss

Fight in a lord's meeting?

when you request a meeting with a lord from enemy's faction, what can you actually do?? i always found it dull, and i hope that some excitement can be added why can't we seize that bastard enemy lord in the so-called meeting? a new option can be added (see the followings) Player: You'll no...
  5. MBfanss

Lords duelling

I have just think of a suggestion. can there be some regular duelling between Lords? My suggested details are as the followings: - place:  any castle belonging to that kingdom - participants:  only Lords and King of that kingdom are welcome  (normal soldiers cannot participate) - no. of...
  6. MBfanss

Visiting an under-siege enemy city?!

Well, this is my first post in this forum.  I really hope making a good start... :mrgreen: :oops: Once, I was a lord of the Vaegirs, having war against the Nords.  I was told to follow my King for a siege in Wercheg.  While our groups of Lords were waiting(sieging Wercheg), I approach Wercheg...
Back
Top Bottom