Search results for query: *

1. Finally finished the video from VG linebattle, hope you enjoy it.

Finally finished it. It just took me a little bit over than 1 year and 5 month. Huzzah! Anyways; there are 3 parts. Due to studying it took me quite a while to finish, but I gradually got better. Hope you will enjoy it, and I hope to receive your feedback. Part 1: https://youtu.be/87kdlIyXn2M...
  2. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

We gotta update the thread. "Updated: January 25, 2016" ? pathetic!
  3. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

I'm more excited about Game of Thrones. And a new episodes comes out every week before we have to wait another year and a half.
  4. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

GunMan1942 said:
    1Stalker1 said:
    adsfasdfdsfasdfasfdag

This has a deep meaning in it, each letter is a puzzle of it's own that opens a door to a hidden message.

What is the message, so we can get started looking for the other messages?

The message is hidden for a reason. Giving it away will not make it hidden anymore.
  5. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

adsfasdfdsfasdfasfdag

This has a deep meaning in it, each letter is a puzzle of it's own that opens a door to a hidden message.
  6. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Gosling said:
    Shad0w said:
    Quality posts guys!!

Welcome to another week <3 :grin:

At least  :facepalm: is better than jfdjlkl...

gtfd hsgkjhyu ;o'kp
  7. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  8. MP Antiquity Bello Civili - The Roman Civil War [Bello Civili: Egypt released!]

Mod is still alive, I made a map for this mod

http://imgur.com/a/TSUNB
  9. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Banksy2306 said:
    Quick, gang, think of something to bump this thread!

Your face
  10. Religion Thread

kurczak said:
    I certainly don't think Judaism is any kind of necessity :razz: It was just an attempt to make the word jokingly complicated by adding unnecessary prefixes and suffixes.
    With this type of argument, I can say the same thing about anything else in life :wink:

MrMundy said:
    Jews cannot be impoverished. Once a jew is poor, he stops being a jew. Read up your old testament.

/s, because I know people will take this seriously

away with you vile beggar https://i.ytimg.com/vi/49X-QCM5Ask/hqdefault.jpg

Troll_4fa9a4_1107736.jpg
  11. Religion Thread

I wouldn't say it's overcomplicated necessity, but they surely do their best to not break any prohibitions. They treat it like science too, which perhaps explains why they study other subjects better.

Austupaio said:
    Why are all the rules so complex? :lol: Is there any real explanation?

Probably because people kept asking the Rabbi "Can I do this?" "Can I do that?" So they just wrote it down. Perhaps like a FAQ list that got longer and longer.

Also table manners / noble manners are being taught just as seriously. Eat with the wrong hands and everyone loses their minds.
Back
Top Bottom