Search results for query: *

• Users: Gsälzbär
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gsälzbär

In Progress Scene Editor Random Objects crashes the scene

Summary: Since 1.8.0 some object crashes the scene when you try to load the map in the testmode,Singleplayer or Muliplayer after removing the object it works again but it happens again after few objects. its not the the same object, every time a different one. Console gives no error about it How...
  2. Gsälzbär

In Progress Scene Editor Assertion failed

Summary: Since 1.8.0 The editor gives at most random things the error Assertion failed with a bunch of errors who repeat after closing it. Most of the Time it crashes the whole game. I already made a clean Install still this error occurs How to Reproduce: starting the Map as test, placing...
  3. Gsälzbär

Need More Info Game stutters when players leave/join

Summary: When a Player joins/disconnect im getting little lags. This happens on all Servers(official/custom) How to Reproduce: Playing on a Server since 1.7.2 Computer Specs: OS: WIndows 10 Profesional GPU: Geforce 3080 Suprim X GPU Driver Version: CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x RAM: 32GB.GSkill Trident...
  4. Gsälzbär

Need More Info Getting kicked by Anti-Cheat Query Timeout

Summary: Im getting kicked after 3-5mins after joining any MP Gamemode by Anti-Cheat with the reason query timeout this happens since the last hotfix yesterday. I already reinstalled Battleeye and checked my Steamfiles. And im not using any third party software. How to Reproduce: Joining a MP...
  5. Gsälzbär

Resolved Stuttering /FPS Drops

Summary: Since the last Patch i have randomly fps drops to 100 (normaly i have 180+) and the game is stuttering really hart so its looks like I have 30 fps or lower. I Tried to change Graphic settings and Resolution. I noticed on xauna that the Occlusion Rendering was really slow, Stones and...
  6. Gsälzbär

Disable Bell sound options

The Morale Bell is really annoying me in a close match, it doesnt stop. Can you pls make a Option to disable it? :)
  7. Gsälzbär

Adding new material as ground texture

Hey I added new textures + Material in a new module but i cant select it in the Texture Layer Window. i can select it on Objects. do i have to change something else?
  8. Gsälzbär

Resolved Scene Editor Can`t use more than five layers

Summary: If im using more than five layers in my project things are starting to bug, 1: I can only paint the outer border i added at the start with the resize terrain too(and some stripes in the middle). 2: The paint layer colors going black and blue( i Reported that in a other thread) 3: its...
  9. Gsälzbär

Resolved Scene Editor Texture layers are mostly blue or doesnt show at all

Ive got this weird problem sometimes when im change something in my layers (add or delet them) most of them turn blue or have a totally different Texture. This only happens when im testing the scene not in the editor
  10. Gsälzbär

Texture layers are mostly blue or doesnt show at all

Ive got this weird problem sometimes when im change something in my layers (add or delet them) most of them turn blue or have a totally different Texture. This only happens when im testing the scene not in the editor. Any clue how to fix that?
  11. Gsälzbär

Good tablet for painting /making own textures

hey guys im searching a tablet for paintinig and not for a prize who costs the world thank you :)
Back
Top Bottom