Search results for query: *

• Users: Lemmy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. (How) Can i make tavern keepers buy slaves?

I saw some guys explaining how to edit text files (conversation and scripts) to make tavern keepers buy the slaves. But i could not make it work on Nova Aetas, i hate to search all Calradia for Ransom Brokers. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. Bombs backfiring

Sometimes when i use bombs i die even if i throw them very far, is this a bug?
  3. How can i make an item that have health regeneration effect? (glove or armor)

I have managed to import some items from Phantasy calradia to another mod, one of the items was a healing spell (throw weapon) that have restore health AOE but tou have to aim on you own feet to heal yourself (i think that is bacause of a trigger that make healing work). However, i could not...
  4. Congratulations for the mod and one question concerning magic...

This is one of the best mods that i have played in any game!! Congratulations for the developers and everyone envolved. I have one question concerning magic, when my magic power reach 15 my equips make any difference? Like giving/taking mana regen or magic power, thanks in advance.
  5. Is it impossible to promove feasts now?

The food is never sufficient, is it a bug?
  6. Can i remove the yellow sparks of Aleph shots?

I tried to take it out disabling particles but dont worked, i want to make some tests without the sparks.
  7. Ancient weapons

Is it possible to get the Celv Mainyr (dont remember the name exactly) ? Where?
  8. Sieges are too easy?

One castle have 1000 defeders, but i kill 200 and win the battle... is this a bug?
  9. In your opinion what is the most overpowered unit in the game?

Title. I think that is the Brigadier of the radiant cross.
  10. Tips about building my own kingdom, siege battles, best troops to use.

Title. Edit: i found how to equip, anyone have a chart/list of what armors/weapons/horses we can use in custom troops?
  11. How can i get masterwork/balanced weapons and lordly armors easily?

Cheats/edit (whatever the means) included, because i want to make some tests.
  12. Being crushed in ofensive sieges

Even with 100 nord huscarls i cant conquest any castle, my troops keep dying i tried to use some Rhodocks sharpshooters but i keep losing, I'm hopeless.
Back
Top Bottom