Search results for query: *

• Users: Flingit
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rogue king crashes game

Just had something strange happen. I was an independent mercenary and decided to start a kingdom rogue style. I chose Singal to start (love the KotE), attacked a Dshar lord to get negative relations (that a**hole Caliph Bahman) and then proceeded to siege and take Singal. So I appoint Sara my...
  2. Tavern ambush

Just had something new happen to me. Went into a tavern, saw a Knight of Eventide and someone called "hired assassin" among the usual suspects. I thought "hey I'll talk to the hired assassin", walked up, he AND the Knight of Eventide attacked me without warning! WTF? Luckily I am currently...
  3. The lazy conqueror

Apologies if this is widely known, but it's new to me. I have been at war with Ravenstern, although I have good relations with a number of their lords. I defeated Duke Alexis in open field battle, captured him, and accepted his oath of fealty in return for his freedom. Lo and behold, he brings...
  4. End game lord behavior

So I am playing as an independent kingdom, and took the last castle from the last faction. Naturally, they all scattered as I besieged the castle with my horde of elite arbalestiers, halbardiers and champion huskarls. Of course by this time, there were lots of "foreign" vassals in their kingdom...
  5. Item editor v0.79 work with 1.011?

I tried to open the item_kinds1 file in Native folder and get unhandled exception errors.  It works in Native expansion.  I do have several of the tweaks in Native, like unique weapons.  Anybody had this happen, or know how to fix? 
Back
Top Bottom