Search results for query: *

1. The new Subversion.

yeah u didn't relay answer my question i recruit a Templar and a local mercenary team and then in every city castle village in the crusader state there is no more people to recruit
  2. 1257 AD F.A.Q.

where to find the murghs editor or something like that
  3. The new Subversion.

can anyone explain the the lance recruitment because i start game start i recruit like 2 groups and in every city there is nothing to recruit and also there is never troops to recruit in castles can anyone explain this to me
  4. The new Subversion.

Dr toman so the only we to recruit them normaly is lance recrutment mod if it is could you make it that you can allso get them on native recruitment
  5. The new Subversion.

thats the thing am their vessal i checked every city village castle tavern in the crusader state and i cant find eny all i get is the normal crossbowmen spearmen and knights
  6. The new Subversion.

Can anyone tell me how and where can i get knights Templar and hospitelars etc
    If it helps am crusader state?
  7. 1257 AD F.A.Q.

8. The 1257 AD Index

9. New Troop Trees: W.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom