Search results for query: *

1. Read This First: Suggestion Guide

Fei Dao said:
    4. Wtf are you talking about? Encumbrance doesn't affect you on horse even though it should.

7. Not really. It's also not slow. It's one of the fastest weapons in the game, and it soaks through armor pretty well. Just use cover, and don't forget the throwing daggers.

#4  Maybe it's something else, but I have 8 riding and the fastest horse available, using the same equipment as my troops, except for the extra set of arrows, yet I still get outrunned by troops with lower riding and inferior horses. 

#7 Do you play it on easy with easy AI?  I find it impossible on max settings, and even moderate settings.  Two guards will basically rush you with their shields up, so you can't do anything to them,  and then they corner you, and when they get close enough, they will just start swinging non-stop.  You can parry all you want, but two one handed weapons swinging at you non-stop cannot be blocked forever and you'll never get a swing in while they're doing that. 
  2. Read This First: Suggestion Guide

Here are some things that I think should be fixed/changed for the next version .956:

1)  When you talk to Ransom dealer after the first time, you shouldn't have to go through all of the dialogue to sell prisoners. 
    2)  The wages of the defending armies of your castles/cities should be auto-drawn from the treasury, instead of trying to support your entire empire through your pockets.
    3)  During sieges, people are spawning in the back of buildings in awkward spots.
    4)  Encumbrance from having a second set of arrows/bolts slows you down a lot, even with maxed out riding
    5)  Ladders could be wider, or have multiple ladders.
    6)  View Skills of party members without having to talk to them
    7)  Trying to disguise yourself, and escaping is super difficult to win with the slow staff provided.  Especially against the nords or any type of guards with 1 handed weapons. 

Added #7
Back
Top Bottom