New "flag" for the voltigeurs :

inf10_15.jpg
  2. Louisiana_Candide

MP Musket Era Skins of the Ve Corps

Raddeo said:
    Nice textures.

Thanks for that.

Raddeo said:
    But are you sure they are historically correct? I see such uniforms for the first time. Do you have any sources, books or ilustrations about them?

Ahah no ! For the aide de camp and cuirassiers, yes (except the sun on the cuirass like carabiners for the colonel - just a fictitious ornament for style :cool:) but the polish units are totaly incorrect ! :lol: I work this uniforms with the preferences of the 3e Line Polish Regiment's players and officers. Color, etc... And I did't have the courage to create the form of the jacket with polish style like this. :roll:

For sources and inspirations, I use that :
    https://sites.google.com/site/armeepolonaise/Home/l-armee-des-rois-de-pologne/l-armee-de-kosciuszko/les-legions-de-dabrowski/les-polonais-de-napoleon
    http://empire.histofig.com/-Pologne-.html
    http://les-polonais-sous-l-empire.over-blog.com/
    and others (I don't find again these)...

I'm not sure of the text on the flag. It's done with my brain and Google Translation... but, because my corps is french, it desn't bother nobody.

Aide de camp :
    page37_1.jpg

Previously :
    EM_Ney_01.png
    Cuirassier : 
    Cuirassiers01.png

http://www.histwar.com/screenshots/pdf/tactiques_cavalerie.pdf

3. Louisiana_Candide

OSP Musket Era 3D Art [NW] Raddeo's Workshop / Woysko Xięstwa Warszawskiego

Very great, I like this !

I present to you my work with polish units for the Ve Corps (french corps for NW based on the polish Ve Corps in the Napoleon's Army) :
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=274608.new
  4. Louisiana_Candide

MP Musket Era Skins of the Ve Corps

Skins of theVème Corps - French team for NW - 1er Régiment des cuirassiers 9e Régiment de Grenadiers de Warszawa 4e Régiment d'Infanterie Légère de Łódź 5e Régiment d'Artillerie de Kraków General staff Regiments in addition Forum of the Vème Corps...
  5. Louisiana_Candide

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Very interesting this mod !

Don't forget : the shovel is the weapon of the WWI :wink: I want fight with it !

RussFinnShovel531.JPG
  6. Louisiana_Candide

North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

One of our men, Kerll, made to me a table with the stats. I quote :

Units........................................................................Strenght...Agility...Sword... Bayonet /Butt...Shoot...Health...Fight strenght... Athletism...Equitation
    1st Virginia & Vidette (private & scout) (CSA)
    +10 sword skill for the sergent with flag
    1st U.S. & Vidette (Union)
    +10 sword skill for the sergent with flag
    Officer and bugler (CSA)758030802106
    Officer and bugler (Union)7512030803305

Skill comparison CSA/US : +50 Sword (+40 officer), -30 Shoot (ranker), +1 Health, +2 Fight strenght, -1 equitation

Horse type...............Armor...Maneuverability...Speed... Charge...
    Light horse6414117
    Medium horse8394124

Skill comparison CSA/US: +2 Armor, -1 Maneuvrability, +7 Charge

The slower horse (if it's used) is the autrian medium horse with 40 for speed. So the real difference for the speed is the +1 equitation skill for confederate cavalry..........
  7. Louisiana_Candide

The Orleans Light Horses of Louisiana too ^^
  8. Louisiana_Candide

Because he has better skills in sword fighting.
  9. Louisiana_Candide

The problem is : the speed for a "medium" horse is 40 and for a "light" horse is 41. For just 1 speed point we prefer the strength... the horseman of the Union is also cheating.
  10. Louisiana_Candide

I propose a better cavalry for confederate army. In the stats, the union cav is cheating compared southern homologue...
    Better skill, better horse ("medium" but also fast as "light" horse) ... Please change something. (scuse for my english...)

Cordially,
    Candide
  11. Louisiana_Candide

CSA zouaves

I hope too :wink: You can already enjoy my pack for the regiment of Louisiana and I'll post here the future pack with broader pants when I trained sufficiently.
  12. Louisiana_Candide

CSA zouaves

Siberian Cossack said:
    I think that pants must be more broad :!: look at many pictures and you will see that  :???:
    For the moment, it's above my skills. I train for the 3D but I can't make any miracle now.
    Bacon169 said:
    uhu avatar is nice and your english is not that bad :smile:
    skins also look good
    Thank you :wink:
  13. Louisiana_Candide

CSA zouaves

Thank you  :roll:

PS : I used this picture for brain wave

civilamericanatigerstot.jpg
  14. Louisiana_Candide

CSA zouaves

My work for a similar project of zouaves with blue jackets here : 1st-louisiana-zouaves.leforum.eu/t650-Skins-des-soldats-de-Louisiane.htm
    There is also the cavalry but, if you just want the zouaves, i can create a link for you. It's in french because we are a french regiment :roll: but with a translator like Google (even if it's bad). And pants are not more broad, it's above my skills for the moment.
    (sorry for my bad english)
Back
Top Bottom