Search results for query: *

1. Adding new NPC (not companion)

Thank you!  :grin:

I am reading the tutorial, and at the same time I ask questions here, just trying to understand.

Thanks for your patience! 
  2. Adding new NPC (not companion)

So, if I don´t want him to function like a regular companion, but still want him to contribute to party skills, I'm screwed?  :???:
  3. Adding new NPC (not companion)

Thanks  :smile:, and then some questions regarding that.

Do I really have to set his level to 99 (or something) to make him not to upgrade? Wouldn't it be enough just to not give the individual troop an upgrade path? You can not upgrade a mercenary like the "hired blade", cause he do not have an upgrade path, still his level is not ridiculously high.

All mercenaries are in plural when you hire them, aren't they? I want this troop to be one single individual (you will not be able to find anyone like him in the game).

It also seem like all mercenaries are using the same dialogue (I rarely hires them so I'm not shore of this), I want this individual troop to have a unique dialogue when you speak to him.   
  4. Adding new NPC (not companion)

Thanks, I'll try that.
    He wont be able to upgrade at all, he will remain as he is!  :wink:
  5. Adding new NPC (not companion)

I want to add a new NPC that will be randomly spawn at the castles or taverns The NPC will have a special party skill, but you wont be able to upgrade him like a companion. So, once you find him, you just walk up to him, he explains to you who he is and what he's good at, and then you can chose...
  6. Guild of craftsmen

Rylo said:
    gregorsamsa said:

How do i download that?

Click on the "src" link, then click on the link called build_module.bat, a new site will open, click on the download link displayed at the right side of this site. Repeat this process with all the links in the "src" folder. It will take some time, but I guess it's the only way to do it. 
  7. The King's Merchant?

Is there any way to create a code that will enable you to hire a merchant at your court (by "hire" I mean in the same way as it is done in the Diplomacy mod)? By this merchant you will be able to order any goods  available in Calradia and the merchant will send out a caravan to purchase the...
  8. B Tutorial 2D Making armors in banner background color

I have some problems making this work.

First, when I create the transparency on the original texture, I try to use an opacity of about 30%, to keep some of the original deep in the texture, but then the original texture shines through and creates some kind of ugly mixture between the two colours. How to I fix this?

Second, there are some things that I don´t understand about this guide: 1. The line: "So, I decided to make some other meshes and corresponding textures/materials that would be more detailed and unique for every colored armor." What is this "other meshes" and how do I create them? 2. The line: "texture should be somewhat similar to specular(if you make the colored area too dark... your bg color will show up too dark in-game)", how do I create this new texture? Can I use the specular in some way to do this? Is there any way to know how dark and how light this new texture are supposed to be, to look good in game?

I've tried allot of things now, but I can´t figure it out. Some help and explanations please!  :neutral:
  9. B Tutorial 3D Tutorial for heraldic armors, and mini-mod for testing some of them

Somebody said:
    Try getting rid of the .dds extension (for both the material and the texture, and the mesh that references the material). If it were a problem with the tableau code the item would appear black.

That was the problem!
    Thank you so much, really! Such a small problem, but damn it has troubled me. Thank you!
  10. B Tutorial 3D Tutorial for heraldic armors, and mini-mod for testing some of them

To explain further:

This is how it all looks in brf:

mesh.jpg

material.jpg

texture.jpg

And this is how it looks in game:

flag.jpg
  11. B Tutorial 3D Tutorial for heraldic armors, and mini-mod for testing some of them

If I have got it right, there should be three materials in the brf file.
    1. new_heraldic_xxx_banner.dds
    2. sample_heraldic_xxx_banner.dds
    3. the material from the original mesh

Material 1 and 2 should have diffuseA related to the same texture: heraldic_xxx.dds
    and material 3 should have diffuseA related to the original texture, without heraldic color. 

So there are two textures that has to be in the brf (heraldic_xxx.dds and the original texture).
    Am i right so far?
  12. B Tutorial 3D Tutorial for heraldic armors, and mini-mod for testing some of them

It seem like no matter how carefully I follow the tutorial, or however I change the texture coordinates, the item (that I´m trying to put an heraldic texture on) is always white, in the game not in Brf. I have no clue what I´m doing wrong, anyone has an intrest of helping me? (It´s an item, NOT an armour!)
  13. Guild of craftsmen

14. Guild of craftsmen

Well, I would also need the source code for 4.3, anyone have a clue where to find it?
  15. How to move heraldic items from one mod to another?

I want to move the flag poles in 1257 ad to diplomacy mod (and they will only be used for my own personal joy!) 1. So I´ve copied the brf file from the 1257 ad Resource folder to the diplomacy Resource folder. 2. Then I copied the texture files in the same way - from the texture folder of...
  16. How to use the pole flags in another mod?

Well, I found and copied this one:

tab_flag_pole 0 sample_flag_poles 512 512 0 0 0 0 10 23 2 1224979098644774912 1 2124 1 100 701 1 1 729 2 1 -12 730 2 1 23 1992 4 1224979098644774912 1 36 0 701 1 1 731 2 1 10 1992 4 1441151880758560020 1 0 0 1989 5 0 100 100 0 100000

From the 1257 ad tableau_materials.txt to the Diplomacy mod, but the problem consists.
    Do I need to tell the Diplomacy mod to read the above information somehow?
  17. How to use the pole flags in another mod?

I want to use the pole flags in 1257 ad in my diplomacy mod (and they will only be used for my own personal joy!) So I´ve copied the brf file from the 1257 ad Resource folder to the diplomacy Resource folder, then I copied the texture files in the same way - from the texture folder of 1257 ad...
Back
Top Bottom