Search results for query: *

1. Spitfire84

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Oğuzhan said:
    Spitfire84 said:
    Curious to know if there is any chance you could remove the "can't be used on horseback" trait for (weirwood) longbows.
    I don't know if this is just a bug for me, but I can use weirwood and dragonbone bows on horseback with no problem, despite the "cannot be used on horseback" attribute.

Thanks fro this...I will check it out!
  2. Spitfire84

Curious to know if there is any chance you could remove the "can't be used on horseback" trait for (weirwood) longbows.

I'm trying to create a Brynden "Bloodraven" Rivers character who was known for being a crack shot with his weirwood longbow from horse back. During the Blackfyre Rebellion, at the battle of the Weeping Ridge, he along with his Raven's Teeth (Riverland Mounted Archers) gained the high-ground and rained death upon the Blackfyres killing all in that Blackfyre line of Targaryens. It is depicted and told that he was a on horseback when they slew the Blackfyres from atop Weeping Ridge. And while I can't recreate this battle, I think it would be more accurate for the lore and playabliity of this fantastic mod to be able to use the (weirwood) longbow from on horseback.

Thank you for reading my rant and please continue the fantastic work you are doing.

3. Spitfire84

1257 AD F.A.Q.

Neodrako said:
    hello we are creating a translation to Spanish for 1257 Anno Domini V.1.03
    Would it be possible to include it in future releases of the mod?

http://www.caballerosdecalradia.net/t1334-wb-traduccion-1257-ad-103-espanol

is the work of Felipegasa
    Best regards

The mod is over, there wont be any more future releases of this mod.
  4. Spitfire84

Cozur said:
    Carlsson said:
    I seem to have a hard time finding quests. Can someone tell me a good way to get started and finding all the good quests?
    It says on the ModDB page that Winterfell is a good place to start, Sir Rodrick. I've done the Bastard of Bolton, and I know the one over the narrow sea where you're asked to visit Daenarys. Other than that, I haven't found anything.

Can someone give me a hint?

If you're playing 1.11, go to the castle hall of either Ghoyan Drohe or Tyrosh and talk to either Maester Criston or Denzo D'han.

Or go to the tavern in White Harbor and talk to Manfred.

Cozur, is there a quest that involves the Golden Company? How would one find them? And once found, how does one acquire them?
  5. Spitfire84

Is this mod done? dead? what?

^ As the subject says, what is the state of this mod?
  6. Spitfire84

Comments: 3.0 Released

I'm just going to leave this here.. :lol:..it's a trailer a dead Warband mod called, Samurai: Japan in Flames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnELO83xaEk

Anyway thought it might be fun for ppl to watch and might give you some ideas.
  7. Spitfire84

Comments: 3.0 Released

Hello, new to this mod, but long time 1257 AD player. This mod looks fantastic and is a great change from the norm of mods for Warband.

Just wondering, are there any plans to expanded the map and settlement count? My idea (and just an idea) is that following what the modders (DrThomas, Othr, Kuauik) of 1257 A.D. did by adding in Manors for each settlement, these manors would compliment your map well.

Each manor could be a specialty village ((i.e. stables, armorer/weapon smiths, dojo (training ground), monastery (monks), farms (veggies, rice, cheese, etc), fishing villages (by the coast or on a river), hunting log (furs, hides, meat) pottery, etc.)) all strewn across the map to add variety and fill in the map a little more.

Anyway, just an idea. Keep up the great work.
  8. Spitfire84

Very Hard Guildmaster Quest

CptTroller said:
    I'm taking guild master quest for money but he is always giving me an quest that makes me travel so far!(ex. London-Cairo)

Is this intended or not?

Yes, the map is huge, so destinations are far away, which is on purpose (hence the HUGE sum of $ if you complete the quest). End of discussion, close this topic.
  9. Spitfire84

Great mod, wow. Keyboard key for yelling?

saltjunkie said:
    Hey 1257 AD modders, thanks for a GREAT mod. I'm impressed. Is there a keyboard key for getting my toon to yell, and in order to rally my troop? Thanks again.

**Also, sorry for being rude in my last post, and sorry Stevenhoos, for being a complete **** to you. I had my reasons, but they were definitely not an excuse. Have a great week.

Yes, the key is 'T', it's to cheer your men and inspire them.

Yeah, you were way out of control in your posts with Stevehoos, who has done SO much for this mod, where you have not. Being 'rude' is not even close to what you were and your reasons count for nothing here, you need to get help to keep your anger in check. Just because you are on a forum doesn't mean you get to act like a spoiled teenage child throwing a temper and saying whatever comes to the top of your head to try and hurt someone.

10. Spitfire84

Couple of questions

Jason L. said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the baggage exists. the only problem is that it is found behind the enemy lines. I don't even know if this is intentional ....

No, you are right. It is in one of two places that I have seen while playing, either at the your spawn point or at the enemies spawn point.
  11. Spitfire84

Are there any classic companions?

xdj1nn said:
    Like in vanilla, someone like Firentis and Jeremus are quite appealing, I just used to love those characters =) I was wondering if they're still in the game since all I've found were mercenary companions and nobles to recruit from your fiefs

Yes; go to a town and click recruit companions from the list, then choose the monk (medic), pathfinder (tracker), trainer, trader, etc. then when you have a fief, choose invite local nobles to a hunt and you have 3 nobles (2 horsemen, 1 foot noble (trainer)) and there you go, you have companions, just like in Native.
  12. Spitfire84

faction with the best troop.

Divilly said:
    Ithilien5 said:
    Alfredthegreat said:
    i did have a huge army of 40 of them but still, they get bested in sieges against luthians

'Huge army of 40' I assume you ATTACKED a castle with atleast a 100 defenders. I'm gonna be just as rude as you were in the other thread.

You're a moron.

He said a army of 40 KNIGHTS, no including infantry, archers and another cavalry.

Where does it say he had an army of 40 Knights? It clearly says that he had a 'Huge' army of 40 men, no where does it he say he had knights or any other type of unit for that matter. Even still 40 men is not a 'Huge' army, that is a 'scouting' party in this game. And why are you defending this guy?!?!
  13. Spitfire84

faction with the best troop.

Ithilien5 said:
    Alfredthegreat said:
    i did have a huge army of 40 of them but still, they get bested in sieges against luthians

'Huge army of 40' I assume you ATTACKED a castle with atleast a 100 defenders. I'm gonna be just as rude as you were in the other thread.

You're a moron.

^^^ HAHAHAHA!!!
  14. Spitfire84

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

xdj1nn said:
    I've done both SVN and conventional installations, altho in svn the start screen says it's 0.97 beta. Is it up to date?

SVN is Othr's version, but he has been absent for a few months now with no new updates. 1.00 download is DrThomas / Kuauik's final product (besides updates which is currently at 1.02). They are two different styles of the same mod with SVN having new damage model, a bigger map, etc. While Dr Thomas's version is a updated version of the older style (pre-Othr's return) of AD 1257 with smaller map and flag bearers, etc.
  15. Spitfire84

Lance system gets in the way of quest?

Not a bug, just because of the new lance system, men from a lord are very important to keep alive. Usually don't take that quest until you are a lord because of this very issue, if you lose a unit without the ability to recruit another than you are pretty much Screwed as far a completing that quest and getting the renown with the lord. Only as a Lord can you then recruit another lance that might have that unit in it to be able to finish the quest.

My advice, start over and do what I said about putting them wiht your archers or something or don't do the quest until your a lord.
  16. Spitfire84

Lance system gets in the way of quest?

Either try and capture a recruit of that type from another lord or from bandits or become a lord and recruit another lance from your fief.

Otherwise start over, get the companions who are trainers (including yourself) and do not place your recruits in the front lines, (put them in a different category) and put them as far away from the combat as possible and let them lvl up by just experience from the win, not combat.
  17. Spitfire84

Full list of Nobles ?

teaqz said:
    Can anyone send me the full list of nobles that you can find at halls ?

There is way too many to actually put into a list. I believe there is 300+ nobles in this mod.
  18. Spitfire84

Screenshots

Jesus Christ those are beautiful images :shock:
  19. Spitfire84

Screenshots

VOIEVOD said:
    catalin560 said:
    Hello my lady! Nice weather today isn`t it?
    Smw.jpg

Be careful not to do anything stupid ... that missy!

Is this from 1.02? I thought they fixed the horror show that was ladies faces in the final version.
Back
Top Bottom