Search results for query: *

1. FizCap

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

It's a cool patch but it's basically still the same game it was when it released in early access, barely any new gameplay elements to spice up the loop, this is what this game drastically needs in my opinion. The game is fun for the first few times you play but after that it gets stale real quick.
  2. FizCap

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Video Review by IGN

The grades mean nothing at IGN, what matters is the actual review arguments. They give 9/10 to Activision-Blizzard games because they get the game for free, with a gala reception, with a console, and with goodies. Because of that their review becomes biased and they go easy on the grading, and sometimes they even skip part of the criticism to give it a good image.
    Yea IGN reviews don't have a lot of integrity to them but they throw out 8 and 9's like candy. Giving a game a 6 is saying something
  3. FizCap

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Video Review by IGN

A 6/10 is brutal from ign, they give every call of duty game a 9/10 at least. Dude must've loathed this game.
  4. FizCap

Why is my AI abandoning the castle to run at the hordes of enemy?

I am confused to as why the AI leaves their advantageous defensive position to run into the horde of attackers just to die? This game is really ready for release on console???
  5. FizCap

The lore of this game is just useless flavor text unless you do something about it.

I feel like each faction should have their own unique policies they can enact. I know some mods do this already like the Northern Empire should have elections like the Roman Republic or something every few years. Each Empire faction should play a different gameplay element.
  6. FizCap

POLL: Your reviews of the COMPLETED FINAL Bannerlord

I think sometimes people post a negative review; not because they don't like something - but they want it to be better; and that's their only real outlet. I agree the concept of posting a thumbs down next to 500+ hours is incredibly self-unaware (almost laughably so) but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I think the real issue is; a binary yes or no has never really been a great way to review a product.

I do agree though - if I don't enjoy something; I disconnect from it. Spending time/passion on something you dislike is just not worth it.
    My favorite kinds of reviews are those that are negative but you can still see they actively play the game
  7. FizCap

POLL: Your reviews of the COMPLETED FINAL Bannerlord

I'm still keeping mine at negative because the vanilla game is still barebones which is what I am reviewing (and half of the features promised are not even going to be on the full release and might never be).Once there are mods that fix the vanilla game then I will change it to positive because then the game can actually be playable, but that's just my perspective. I really dislike vanilla.
  8. FizCap

Is 1.8 it?

I get why Taleworlds wanted quicker battles. Getting knocked out early and having to watch a 20-30 minute battle sucks. But imho battle pace could've been done so much better than making battles turn into a mosh pit. Giving players the ability to end a battle by speeding up time, or an option to end as a simulation or continuation as a companion or even giving players the ability to switch to a bird's eye view and control things like RTS would've kept battles from feel like they're dragging on but still would've given players the ability to act as a battle field commander if they wanted.
    I think having the option for more control isn't necessarily a thing that console players would dislike but I think so many gaming companies cater to the lowest common denominator. The system is overly simplistic just so battles end quicker, that's a lazy solution.
    When you get knocked out, you have the option to speed up the battles till it's over. Pretty sure there's mods or mods in the future that will fix a lot of the issues you have with the battle system.
  9. FizCap

Is 1.8 it?

Complaining about the game won't do anything anyways, once Taleworlds decided the game will be released on console, all the rpg elements of the game were stripped away in favor or turning the game into a meatgrinder battle simulator. Bethesda did the same thing with Fallout 4, got rid of all the rpg in the game and just turned it into a looter shooter. Console players need everything dumbed down for them or their 5 second attention span won't play the game.
  10. FizCap

CEO Statement regarding the release

They got a taste of the console money when they released warband, now they couldn't resist with bannerlord lol. Sometimes the forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. This is why I stopped purchasing consoles, it just ruins gaming. I definitely won't be buying another product from talesworlds after this nonsense.
  11. FizCap

Do you enjoy smithing?

feel like the early game should just be nerfed so its not a money making machine, as your character progresses then smithing should become profitable. Didn't you have to be an apprentice as a blacksmith for like decades to even become good at it, doesn't make sense your character can do it in 2 weeks
  12. FizCap

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Cool update
  13. FizCap

Consoles

If Skyrim can have mods on console, I'm pretty sure Bannerlord could have mods on console in the future
  14. FizCap

RELEASE THE GAME

Totally agree, everytime a dev screws people over with the promise of a great game that just needs a little help (funding from players) more and more people refuse to trust other devs with their money BEFORE the game comes out. There is no question its happening, there is no question there are some good devs that don't abuse the players to whom many OWE the fact that they are even able to work on their game is due to the players money. Then you have the scammers, you have in my opinion the devs for Start Citizen... who in my view are even worse than Failworlds as they have taken OVER 400 million dollars from players and the game is still not out, you have Camelot unchained and others who in my view are ruining gaming by screwing people out of their money and then not releasing their games.

Now to Failworlds, who said 1 year in EA.... LIED. The promised real progress on things like sieging and campaign depth. A modder fixed sieging so the idiot attacking soldiers didn't just stand around like idiots instead of climbing ladders. A MODDER FIXED THAT when Failworlds couldn't or wouldn't from the time their game went into EA well over a year. They (Failworlds) has made a ton of money due to charging FULL price for an EA game and yes I and others fell for their crap but what the hell are they doing with that money? Again Modders who are fixing a lot of the messes that FAILWORLDS can't seem to fix are doing it FOR FREE. So I will never touch another FAILWORLDS game again, they should be ashamed at their continuous failures with this game that MODDERS are fixing for FREE. Maybe hire some of these far more talented people and get this game done and better.

FAILWORLDS is a disgrace to the gaming industry, they have lied repeatedly about what they will and are doing and I think anyone defending them should take a hard look at how shallow, how incomplete (after over 2 years in EA), how rough this game is.
    Yea, not sure why modders are supposed to add features to the game that should be in the base game such as diplomacy. Almost every warband mod has diplomacy and one of the most popular mods is the diplomacy mod for bannerlord, not sure why they're stubborn about the idea that players actually want some sort of diplomacy.
  15. FizCap

RELEASE THE GAME

Early access can be great when done right, but only a few companies do it the right way. TW is of course not one of them.

Overall I agree, EA is cancer, most companies/devs use it as a reason to publish unfinished games build on hopes and dreams. But stupid players, me included, often enough fall for it.

Gaming has changed a lot in the last decades, some things were better before the internet was thing, companies need to make sure their ****ing game works and is complete because it wasn´t easy to patch a game back then. Nowadays it´s normal that unfinished games are released, even not in EA and even from big companies.

Day one 5GB+ patch to fix the most game breaking issues after the release? Normal...

How often does a game got releaed with "feature X is coming in Y weeks/months" and stuff like this or like 23 DLCs already planned before release...microtransactions, season pass and so on.

A few years ago Blizzard had the reputation to only release complete and polished games, well it has changed a little bit....
    Yea, in practice most games are early access even triple a considering the day one patches they need on release. The issue with early access is there is no deadline, once they get your money they don't need you for anything else and they have no incentive to finish the game. They just sit around bull****ting from what I noticed.
  16. FizCap

RELEASE THE GAME

Yea, taleworlds really let me down with this game. Bannerlord is the reason I don't purchase early access games anymore.
  17. FizCap

New World's

no flaws to the basic game
    Did you only get to the main menu and close the game? What was going on here
  18. FizCap

Quests are boring

Is there really a way to make quests interesting, they're supposed to be generic since the game is supposed to go for an infinite amount of time. If they make long quests with long storylines, how many times will you replay it before it gets tedious and boring.
  19. FizCap

3 months since last patch. Where the Frick is 1.7.3?

Seriously what are the devs doing? Where is this game going? It's so bland and soulless still..

business-man-suit-working-laptop-swimming-pool-funny-businessman-relaxing-195456141.jpg
  20. FizCap

Surgeon levels far too slow

They really sat down in the board room and decided to have a runescape style grind in a single player game. At least in runescape you get a cool skill cape for hitting the max, in bannerlord you get a companion that will die in 5 years and can heal troops 0.1% faster.
Back
Top Bottom