Search results for query: *

• Users: Sir_Newton
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sir_Newton

Mithridian Empire Lords and Sea Travel

I have not yet ever seen any lords of the Mithridian Empire travel outside their home archipelago... Are they capable of sea travel? if not, when will this be implemented?
  2. Sir_Newton

In Memoriam of the original L'Aigle thread

A moment of silence for the original L'Aigle thread, spanning 1568 pages and read over 2 million times. All the off-topic banter, the snarky responses of lord Docm, and the wonderful information so often provided by so many people showing amazing pictures and articles detailing different units...
  3. Sir_Newton

Cannon problems

Alright, well, I recently recruited 2 12-pounders and went off to pound a few bandits and test them out... to my dismay the cannons were not in command group 9 but in command group 1, where I had also placed all of my line infantry. This was fine at first, except when I ordered my line infantry...
  4. Sir_Newton

Ideas for conversion of native companions

Salut mes amis, I though I would share some ideas for how a few native companions ought to be redone. Please share your own thoughts as well! Alayen-  Aurelie d'Autriche, son of a french Emigre who fled to Austria. Aurelie eventually became a captain of the Austrian cavalry. His regiment was...
  5. Sir_Newton

"Aquila," 167 AD" Why hasn't anyone does a really expansive mid-roman mod?

There are a ton of amazing mods. 1257 AD comes to mind, and most of us have heard of Docm30's upcoming mod L'Aigle. These mods change the game and really portray the appropriate era. They really do display the culture. We've covered M&B's home time, the middle ages, and we're going to get what...
  6. Sir_Newton

26th Imperial Legion

26th Imperial Legion   Greetings player! I am pleased to welcome you to the official forum page of the 26th Imperial Legion! We are a small group currently, but we have a dream and a chance at it…with your help. Our Goal: The seeds of discord were planted firmly in my former regiment; the...
  7. Sir_Newton

Exclusive regimental servers?

I'm proud to be an active member of the NW and Warband community, which is almost always showing itself as one of the smartest and most polite of all gaming communities, but there is one thing which I think is a hindrance to growing and nurturing the community and members of the community...
  8. Sir_Newton

Newton's Elite Legion

Hello, i just started a new regiment, Newton's Elite Legion. I only have a few members, and we're not is full swing yet but we are trying to get regognised officially at least If you want to join friend Emporer Newton I on steam (capital i, not a 1)
Back
Top Bottom