Search results for query: *

• Users: Penn
  • Order by date
  1. Penn

Why capes in this 1 dev game look a thousand times better than this 12yo mass produced game

Never use banners or capes in Bannerlord because of how awful they look.
    And the LODs? 50 meter from a banner and it wont move and have any sort of detail. Just horrible
  2. Penn

Patch Notes v1.2.9

everything looks more vivid and alive, even the sky looks way better to look at than what we currently have.
    Royal ****fest over at Taleworlds
  3. Penn

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Maybe 1.3 will have a lot of content as I see them mess around on steamdb a lot.
    1.3 could be the biggest patch yet and DLC could be around the corner.
    One can hope. But I doubt it considering how it has looked so far.
  4. Penn

Expressing myself about the state of the game.

I believe that one of the strengths of your team, since the beginning of Bannerlord, has been the communication you have demonstrated, both to publicize your progress and to collect feedback.
    When have they ever been good at communication? I saw a small rise of it one time, but other than that? No.
  5. Penn

Been almost 5 months since the last substantial update

Hopefully Kinstrife will knock TaleWorlds off of its broken throne
  6. Penn

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I'll give everyone some advice, leave the forum and game for 6-12 months and come back.
    Then maybe there will be some progress
  7. Penn

Been almost 5 months since the last substantial update

Is this game dead? Where are the Devs? Why has there been zero communication to us? I don't understand
    ☠️
  8. Penn

New Strategies for a more difficult game

I just found the problem. My tactics was insanely low... oops.

Yeah that stat is kind of important...
    If you auto resolve, no wonder you dont win any battles
  9. Penn

Dealing with a More Difficult Game

It seems lately that the developers decided to "fix" the "too easy" problem by buffing enemy troops to an insane amount. I have not won a single battle against another enemy lord. Even when I outnumber them. Now, I do understand if they have top level troops and I have low level troops, that's likely to happen. But I set the game to easy and nothing. It keep destroying my armies no matter how high my troops are.

How do you deal with this difficulty? I don't think there's even a git gud when you can't win anything, but maybe a few skirmishes against some low level bandits.
    Battles are still too easy IMO
  10. Penn

New Strategies for a more difficult game

Lately, it feels like the game has gotten harder, and not in a good way. Now, I don't have a problem with the theory of making it harder. The game was entirely too easy. And I really love many of the improvements. The fact that I can order my soldiers to attack the main unit instead of a random horseman on the other side is great.

My issue is that I don't think they went about it the right way. I've had about 40 troops that were decent levels. Not everyone was top-tier, but many of them were, and I got crushed by a group of 20 bandits.

It feels like they just decided to handle the "too easy" issue by buffing soldiers to insane heights. And they did nothing to fix the broken workshop system. In fact, they made it worse. Instead of passive income, which is what I assumed it was supposed to be, I now have to babysit my workshops otherwise they make no money and end up costing me.

But this is only how I feel.

My question is here:

1. How do you make the workshops, well, work in the game? What are some strategies to employ so they don't become money pits?
    2. How can I actually win battles? I have not won a single battle when I outnumbered an enemy 3-1. And I get there's times when they have top tier troops and they'll stomp any low level troops. The problem is that they ALWAYS have high level troops. And my troops keep getting crush, even at higher levels. Is there a stat that I'm neglecting?
    Never had any of the problems you are describing
  11. Penn

Seriously when is the next update?

Yeah, they need to do something about the AI being so aggressive. Im playing Bannerlord right now. My heir is only 7 and ive almost wiped out Battania, The Western empire and the Aeseri because they just refuse to stop war mongering
    Doubt any larger changes to the game are gonna happen
  12. Penn

Is This Game Dead Now?

the fact their CMs have quitted TWICE speaks volumes
    Sure does. Maybe they are even let go by the company for asking questions or trying to do their job.
  13. Penn

So No Replacement for Callum the Horrendously Inactive Community Manager ?

What do expect to accomplish with this post?
    Show everyone what a **** show this is and warn others from engaging in the forums or even buying this or future games by taleworlds?
  14. Penn

This game is dead Now !!!

Just keep leaving negative reviews all over. Thats all we can do
  15. Penn

Is This Game Dead Now?

not sure the game has any CM, more like some devs are active on the forum
    They have CMs. Or at least they used to.
  16. Penn

Siege battles are weirdly bad for the defender

Try it with RBM and you will loose more :grin:
    I can´t remember when i last got to try and defend a settlement where i had atleast a chance of winning.
    Well, why would I do that?
  17. Penn

Siege battles are weirdly bad for the defender

I rarely lose as a defender. Just use the catapults on masses of enemies and they retreat and I win, taking hundreds of prisoners and 10-20 lords..
  18. Penn

Command wheel needs to be updated.

I like the F keys. Never had a problem with it
  19. Penn

Is This Game Dead Now?

Not a word from the community managers in weeks.
    Safe to say, things are not going well
  20. Penn

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

@Duh_TaleWorlds

Are you still working on TaleWorlds?
    This is a new low. Been quiet for way to long now
Back
Top Bottom