Search results for query: *

1. Xanderman

SP - Economy Tavern suggestions

This sounds really immersive. I approve.
  2. Xanderman

Got boring after 47 hours

Well seeing as there's a large amount of content not yet in the game, I'd say take a break and come back when it's received more updates.
  3. Xanderman

Dev Blog? possibly?

Ah okay cool, thanks for the response.
  4. Xanderman

Dev Blog? possibly?

I was just wondering if it would be possible for the mighty Docm to just every now and then tell us what he is working on for each up and coming patch.
  5. Xanderman

Strategic AI and Lord Parties

BushDweller said:
    Sorry, very irrelevant but what is

"So that the players who are running around with Sharpe in their backpocket"

what is Sharpe, i've seen it a few times on this forum
    Sharpe is a book series by Bernard Cornwell about a British soldier called Sharpe and his adventures during the colonial wars in India and then into the Napoleonic wars. This book series was then turned into a TV series adaptation with Sean Bean playing the main role as Sharpe.

Anyway I think that a way to get the AI to act more tactically is to introduce roads into the equation. If you think about it, the map is filled with cities and towns but there are never any roads or transport links connecting these settlements together and any AI party as well as the player's party just wander the map at will but if you made it so that most AI parties (excluding bandits and such) had to travel via roads then immediately it makes battles more tactical.
  6. Xanderman

Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Would it be possible to force the enemy AI into a formation instead of just an unwieldy blob. Because it really takes away from the immersion when my perfectly neat lines of infantry are fighting a horde with no discipline or cohesion even though the horde contains troops such as the Old guard who were some of the most disciplined soldiers of the time period.
  7. Xanderman

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Jackuuy said:
    - The artillery team assigns themselves to infantry thus can not fire cannon
    I also have this problem.
  8. Xanderman

My artillery have managed to bind themselves to another key (2) instead of (9) so now they follow my light infantry everywhere. Is there a way to rebind them?
  9. Xanderman

Anyone have the bug where if you have 12 pounder cannons every now and then they turn into mortars randomly?
  10. Xanderman

Massed Musket volley, not doing a thing!

I love this mod and I understand that it is only an alpha version but I think musket accuracy needs to be tweaked because I have managed to gather a force of 40 Grenadier foot guards who can't seem to kill a mass of infantry who are less than 30 paces in front of them, likewise with the enemy AI...
  11. Xanderman

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I just had a thought, how will you be able to coordinate different regiments of infantry, cavalry and artillery. Will you be able to have different key bindings for different regiments or will it be that when you tell a type of class to do something, all troops within that class do as commanded?
  12. Xanderman

6 more days, can't wait!!!!! Anyway Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.
  13. Xanderman

I think I'm going to cry.
  14. Xanderman

SeanBeansShako said:
    Please leave.
    Why don't you
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm sorry don't hurt me on the FSE forum pls
  15. Xanderman

Will the singleplayer and multiplayer be released seperately or released at the same time.
  16. Xanderman

Benjamin_von_Hamburg said:
    People i feel embarassed  :oops: about the translator fail, i do, i feel like ****,  :roll: , i feel like a bit of a *****... But that's what happens when you're tired and exausted after a long day of school, and it's ******** bedtime with my mum yelling at me too go too bed every ******** 5 minutes. I where also translating some number's too Russian... I don't know why  :razz: ... But anyway, i feel like ****, and i'm a bit cold... ( I where outside untill 10pm, with some class mates, (of which, i have never done while living here) and this i's Northern-Norway  :neutral: ) But anyway, i'm now apoligising, ( That's my Norwegian ****-English kickin' in... ) for my great translation mistake while using Goddamn Google-Translator ( DAMN YOU!!!!!!!! ) please accept my most humble apoligies.  :sad:
    k
  17. Xanderman

The 1er Chas I meant was the 1er Chasseur-a-pied de la Guard Imperiale
  18. Xanderman

Are the 1er Chasseurs in this mod?
Back
Top Bottom