Search results for query: *

1. Best way to fight Khergits????

Actually, Swadian knights worked fine for me. Unless you are outnumbered too heavily and you have decent tactics, Khregits will not hit a given knight too often. I ususally lose 7-9 knights (wounded included) to 100 khregits if I have a knight-only army and am outnumbered about 3-4 to 1 (of course, good AI, full damage to everyone). Less when Khregits have less of an advantage.

The bigger the battlesize the better: more units means that two are more lucky to bump together. And once they do, the result is bad for a Khregit  :twisted:

Myself, I am on a spirited courser wielding a sabre and a shield. After the initial charge, Khregits scatter and I can cut them down one by one. Very rarely, courser might get killed, so I take one of dosens of Khregit horses running around. If you feel cheap, you can take horse of the first Khregit you kill - even if it gets crippled it is not yours  :mrgreen:

The problem occurs if you have infantry-cavalry mix. They will separate and get killed piecemeal. Nords are simply getting raped by khregits on plains.
  2. Carving out your little empire.

While it is great to have friends, you often want to have that city for yourelf. And that castle, and that... At some point, you realize that merely being in a faction will not fulfil your ambition. So, it becomes necessary to find your way to power... I did this in my game. It required some...
  3. Spend for Gaza !!!

Fall of Denial said:
    I dont know who to support.  :cry:

Both have points, and both are assholes
    Well, that's basically my point. Put the whole damn place under direct UN control.
  4. Spend for Gaza !!!

Suspect-Device said:
    Have you even played fallout 3?

Do you want Islamist Zombies blowing themselves up in your face?

I think not.
    Hence the whole area partoled with sand-swimming sharks shooting lasers out of their eyes  :smile:
  5. Spend for Gaza !!!

maw said:
    NikkTheTrick said:
    And this is why we should bomb the $#!^ out of both Israel and Palestine and place Jerusalem under complete Christian control.

Really, they've been fighting for decades. Time for grown ups to trep in and take good control of the Holy Land.

SUIT UP, BABY!

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW CRUSADE!

But... ummm... forgive me while I sit this one out. Since the last few didn't work out so well. maw
    This is why the new crusade should be done with ICBMs. Radioctive wasteland will be a very non-violent place :wink:
  6. Who is Bearclaw?

Dain Ironfoot said:
    Oo look, the meme is regenerating..

Indeed it is.

BEARCLAW! *1000 nords rape all the dwarves around*.
  7. Spend for Gaza !!!

And this is why we should bomb the $#!^ out of both Israel and Palestine and place Jerusalem under complete Christian control.

Really, they've been fighting for decades. Time for grown ups to trep in and take good control of the Holy Land.
  8. Who is Bearclaw?

Bearclaw refers to this guy:

Bearclaw said:
    Wow, am I on their #1 to-kill list or what?

The only reason it stops there is because the screen doesn't show the rest... :sad:

The sad part is, with all my cavalary in my party I can probably kill half of them before I'm defeated.

EDIT: Sorry fixed link.

When 1000 nords appear out of nowhere and rape you, it is called Bearclaw!
  9. Zimbabwe is to introduce Z$100,000,000,000,000 note

I think you put 3 zeros to much in a title, but with Zimbabwe one cannot be sure.

What keeps me wondering is why Zimbabweans use state currency in the first place. Selling someone for that currency makes no sense to me: by the time you physically get to another guy to buy something, it is already worthless! Saving any money with suck inflation is outright impossible.

Why would not people use some more solid currency, such as bottle caps or shiny rocks?
  10. Does a bigger garrison hold out longer against AI?

Yes.

Lower garrison --> the enemy is more likely to think the odds are good and assault the city/castle.

Lower garrison --> they will also fall faster in combat.

Garrison cities/castles with large numbers of peasants -- they are cheap and numbers will make them last long enough for your real soldiers to arrive.
  11. Not Amused

Hershey said:
    NikkTheTrick said:
    Hershey said:
    With your vaguely implied sexual advances?
    So, you would rather go straight to action?  :wink:

Sure. My fist in your ass first?

Bellum said:
    Damn me for trying to be subtle! :cry:

Don't worry I'm a polygamist :wink:
    That's the spirit! :lol:
  12. Not Amused

Hershey said:
    With your vaguely implied sexual advances?
    So, you would rather go straight to action?  :wink:
  13. Not Amused

Mage246 said:
    Claiming you have a big penis just makes people wonder how small it really is.
    Read again and you'll see that it was not the point of my post  :roll:
  14. Not Amused

Mage246 said:
    Do you have any idea how hard it would be to write on your penis with a sharpie and have it come out legibly? I kept expecting one of you guys would figure that out, but then I realized you were all too gullible.
    Huh?

I had no problems writing on my 23 centimeters :roll:

Now, writing something before it is erect so that it is legible after it is erect would take some skill...

Also, writing on Pavlov's cock would be hard since the damn thing is 5-dimensional!
  15. If obama gets killed

Elenmmare said:
    M@ster-$ said:
    Translated Russian anecdote :razz:

That makes no sense - it relies on the similarity between "Barack" and "Barracks" - the latter is an English words, and as such, would make no sense in Russian.
    Obama's first name is name and is, therefore, same in all languages.

And "barracks" in Russian is "barak", which, unlike "barracks" in English, happens to be identical to Obama's first name.

So, learn the subject before arguing about it :mrgreen:
  16. Age of Consent

Back to the original topic:

Let's say we are in USA, state is, say, Texas.

A 14 year old boy has sex with a 14 year old girl. Let us assume it was just your regular vaginal sex (should we call it "vanilla" since this is a game forum? :wink:)

Now:

1. Is it illegal?
    2. If it is, what exactly are they going to be charged with? Rape? Both of them?
    3. How likely is it that they are going to be prosecuted in the first place? Assuming the intercourse is known about.

EDIT: a small, but harmful mistake fixed  :roll:
  17. Companions with polearms on horseback?

The Mercenary said:
    I suggest you order your sword cavalry to charge in first, get bogged down and start massacring enemies, then send the lancers in to smash through while enemies are distracted, with a follow me command, and pull them through, and continue turning around.
    How do you get one part of cavalry charge and not another?
  18. Bearclaw?

Dryvus said:
    What is this Bearclaw meme I keep seeing?
    I'm looking for the original use, so don't bring links of people re-using it.
    We are talking about this post:
    Bearclaw said:
    Wow, am I on their #1 to-kill list or what?

The only reason it stops there is because the screen doesn't show the rest... :sad:

The sad part is, with all my cavalary in my party I can probably kill half of them before I'm defeated.

EDIT: Sorry fixed link.
    Basically, 1000 nords appeared and did hurtful things. So, the joke is that 1000 nords suddenly apperar, yell "Bearclaw!" and proceed to raping everything.
  19. Most hard won victory

Tyr BloodAxe said:
    man i really hate to do this but cannot help myself....

BEARCLAW!!!!size]

We are talking about victories here.

As far as I remember, the BEARCLAW! story resulted in anal rape of the said character by 1000 nords, not that it makes Bearclaw being any less of a legend.
  20. Equip regular troops like companions *tweak*

:shock:
    I don't have proper words to comment on that tweak. I think I'll just go and rape something.
Back
Top Bottom