Search results for query: *

1. DamienZharkoff

Shield of Fate Tweak

So, the shield of Fate right now is kind of worthless. This shield loves to go off against 6 looters when I take 1 damage, and then never go off against 250 Dark Inquisitors... New System suggestion. Have the shield of fate work with a key press. When the key is pressed, the shield works its...
  2. DamienZharkoff

Intelligent forts.

Okay... Playing as a Commanche. 357 US soldiers march onto my hilltop settlement (A fort). My men start off (Only 35 of them) at the front spikes, but two die immediately... so what do I do? Instead of RETARDEDLY starting my men off at the arbatis walls, I decide to draw them back to our back...
  3. DamienZharkoff

Baggage

Probally been said but.. any way we could get baggage back? It is kinda frustrating during big fights that I can buy all this ammo, attack the enemy first, and stupidly leave all that extra ammo store behind :/
  4. DamienZharkoff

Great balance.. you forgot to take in one thing

Sieges are more of a pain in the ass then ever before. Crossbows murderhole your men, and half the time you get shot so far down the ladder, even a health cheat won't let you get up it to help the retarded special education AI get up there to actually do some fighting. Some castles are damn near...
  5. DamienZharkoff

Taking prisoners from your patrols

I would like the ability to pay my prison trainesque patrols for their prisoners (Ramuns fee of 50 denars a head) so I can stop the enemy lords from ganking my patrols and gaining 36 men. A simple suggestion really. A reverse slave purchase :D
  6. DamienZharkoff

Asess local prices? Button

Simple feature.. cancelation to this option to access local prices.. just lost a castle for the second time now due to this button being hi by mistake or accident...
  7. DamienZharkoff

Battle Recording.

Basically, after you become a lord, you can have someone record your last battle. The larger the battle and the more out numbered you are, the more persuasion you can get with fellow lords, and the more fear you can strike into enemy lords. You could record and name up to 5 battles (And can...
  8. DamienZharkoff

My thoughts (I can haz native Expanzin bk plz?)

Right now, IMHO opinion, the way troops have been done in V.550.. it feels more like expanded gameplay less the native expansion. High tiers are now special units that you hire from towns, and have their own, single path troop line (Except swadians pages, not sure about khergits, havent tried...
  9. DamienZharkoff

Random patrols

I liked my random patrols. Can we get the ability to swap between random or that faction? Or better yet, the ability to choose a factional troop set that your not at war with, and if you go to war, it changes by default (until you change again) all future made patrols of the capitals faction?
  10. DamienZharkoff

Hate to ask this here but...

Seems if it WAS provided with the download.. its gone now (Will blame vista as I do for every other failure of mine :p) What are the dang formation keys, and the key to tell your men to stop formating? (My own word :D)
  11. DamienZharkoff

Sword Sisters issue

Seems sword sisters tend not to use their two handed axe from their horseback, 60% of my sword sisters run around on horseback using just their fists the entire time, can we get a fix?
  12. DamienZharkoff

Fix the retarded "Save the village from bandits" scenario

I go to the village of epeshe to recruit soldiers. Well, the village was infested with 54 bandits, and I was sitting here on 30 fresh recruits and 82 top tier units. So I figure "Lets let the little buggers train some" so I go ahead and aid the village against the 54 forest bandits. Long story...
  13. DamienZharkoff

Siege scene fixes

Love the fact arablastiers do so much damage.. but.. when facing a rhodok, or khergit CASTLE with ONLY 92 men, my losses before the tower even got there was 62 men, them, 2 (Mostly ivory archers and rhodok captains on my side) The game is now fast paced.. and exciting.. until you meet.. the...
  14. DamienZharkoff

Weapons that Shouldn't brace (Or do a quarter of the brace damage)

War Scythe (Should do little to none) Staff (Should do little to none) Halberd (should do a bit less) I'm tired of surveying a crowd, see nothing but staffs, and apparently this can kill my horse. Unless you can put in the realistic damage (Or make said whimpy polearm get one use then break) I...
  15. DamienZharkoff

Braced spear being used to excessively

It was fun before when I could charge at someone and OCCASIONALLY get the awful, yet somehow joyful surprise of being unmounted by a braced spear. Now it's EVERY charge I get braced spear. I know, I know "Well let your men do the work" but the day I do that is the day I play Call of duty and let...
  16. DamienZharkoff

Shield bash. Balance it.

Atm both the AI, and me, can easily sit there (Especially if it's two vs one) spamming shield bash (The AI does this far more then me as I prefer two handers) at one point I sat (I counted a bit after this started) there for 2 minutes as the enemy spammed stunning shield bashes.
  17. DamienZharkoff

Royal barn

Last night I was thinking "Wouldn't it be cool if I had a place to leave said bought, or stolen cattle, maybe a.. upgrade? Where I can pay someone to work for me as a cattle raiser, breed them, slaughter them, and if protected long enough, even sell some cattle to others? Basically this would...
  18. DamienZharkoff

Fix these "AI only" attacks

As it is, theres two big things now in v1 that have been on my nerves since v903 (the first time the AI started abusing these things) in the first case, enemies can STILL swing through each other. With the latest adjustment to damage, threshold, etc, you will get cases where a Nord trained...
  19. DamienZharkoff

Health based player sounds

basically I want to see...   As you hit certain percents of health, I would like to hear some que to help me feel the growing desperation, such as a louder and louder heartbeat as I lose 25%, 50%, 75%, 95% health, or just shallowed breathing Thats just me though
  20. DamienZharkoff

Estimated time for kings decision

When we take a castle, give us an idea of just how long it may take for the king to receive the message of your triumph and to answer back. That way we can safely say yes, or no, to guarding a castle we just took. Example "You have taken Grunwalder Castle. Your king is away near the city of...
Back
Top Bottom