Search results for query: *

1. EmielRegis

Tutorial XML Editing Coding Glorified's Bannerlord Modding Tutorial Video Series

Can I ask where you find information about Bannerlord modding in general? Like no where on this OFFICIAL forum I can see link to documentation you posted under video. Like wtf.
  2. EmielRegis

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Customise the game to experience an entirely different adventure of your own creation. The engine and tools used to develop Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord are being made available to the community, so that modders can re-interpret Calradia or create their own worlds!

Ok, so where I can acess those tools.
  3. EmielRegis

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

oWo whats dis. Cant wait to trash this thread for years to came and then tell newbies to look for materials here.
  4. EmielRegis

Another problem with v 1.174 module system >.<

I think Mogh tool may edit troop file on its own. Its just a guess tho.
  5. EmielRegis

WB v 1.174 module system and WRECK problem?

kalarhan said:
    Notification: know something is wrong here. Clean it up when you can. Just don’t forget it.

Warning: something is wrong, you should look at that and fix it to prevent future issues

Error: something is broken. Stop and fix now.
    Desire for knowledge: use Q&A thread?
  6. EmielRegis

WB v 1.174 module system and WRECK problem?

Those errors were present all the time, just are not detected by default compiler.

Corbul said:
    The following errors were generated during compilation:
      unassigned local variable <l.final_price_for_secondary_input[@1224979098644774
    926]> used by operation store_div in script.process_player_enterprise on line 35
    This error is common. Its not really important but if you wish to remove it just follow coordinates:
    operation store_div, script process_player_enterprise on line 35. Said script is inside "module_scripts", near top. Easy to fix once you find it.
    Corbul said:
    duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_sword
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_axe
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_spear
    Those are not important as well. It just mean that items with such names has been defined twice. Not big deal but obviously you can fix it by removing duplicates inside "module_items".
    Corbul said:
    Для продолжения нажмите любую клавишу
    These characters looks ill. It may be some kind of virus. :iamamoron:
  7. EmielRegis

Need help for Automatic Firing crossbow

goruu said:
    What do mean by with everything you wrote? I have no clue what I am doing or what to do with the information provided. At first, It sounded like you meant for me to make an autoclicker but then you said "add_missile" operation. With that I have no clue what I am going to do with the information provided. :ohdear:

I will try the discord server. Thank you for the advice.
    If my info does not ring any bell, im afraid you need to spend some more time learning basics of WB modding. Before you try projects such as this one.
  8. EmielRegis

Need help for Automatic Firing crossbow

There is no way to achieve this by editing crossbow alone. What you need to do is:

1. make a hold button trigger and bind it to mouse left click.

2. said trigger must take your crossbow position/bearing. Then it should launch its own missile with proper bearings, via usage of "add_missile" operation.

3. This way you can controll which button fires bolts, how fast they came out, and even if your crossbow shoots bolts or javelins :smile:

Also Q&A section is trash can. Your question will drown in ocean of other unrelated questions, and no one ever will be able to even dig it up if have same problem. Thread is good, but ever better would be to join modding discord server (you can find invitation link pinned on this board) and ask here. Way faster and more efficent.

9. EmielRegis

Setting up WSE for module system/nw?

pete99 said:
    Awesome thanks! Got it working with module system and client on my PC. I'm not sure what WSE files have to be uploaded to my server though, and is there some way the wseloader.exe is meant to work on the server or does it operate in a different way?
    For first it must be "WSELoaderServer.exe" in case of server. Rest of files are same. You must also change your server starting .bat file so it uses "WSELoaderServer.exe" to launch.
  10. EmielRegis

Setting up WSE for module system/nw?

pete99 said:
    #1 Can it still be used for NW? And would it be able to work from an online rented server, or is it exclusive to dedicated servers on my own machine?
    Can work on anything. Single player, dedicated, local. Doesn't matter.

pete99 said:
    #2 What would be the best version of WSE to use, and where could I find the download?
    There is no reason to use other than newest.  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324890.0.html  <----

pete99 said:
    #3 What needs to be done to correctly add it into the module system? I added the codes from the add-on files into my own, but wasn't sure of what else was needed beyond this?
    Follow instruction for WSE installation. If you have problems, you should give more details about them.
    pete99 said:
    Even info for adding it to native modsys would be helpful for those who haven't done NW, as at least I would have something to work with.
    Thanks
    If you have more questions about using WSE with NW server, just ask. I have pretty big experience with this.
  11. EmielRegis

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [March-April 2019][Scripting]

Just to be sure: submitted mod must be for single player or multiplayer ones allowed as well?
  12. EmielRegis

JAILBREAK REBORN SERVER

Promo vids boiii
  13. EmielRegis

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Hello, I have a lua mod that has been working fine with older WSE (4.5 I belive). Recently I updated to newest version, and now server is randomly crashing.

This is what I see in rgl_log after each crash: https://pastebin.com/Axem29qx
    The line numbers point to rather random operations and are different  each time. Tried some debugging, but in the end im now clueless what is causing this. Can you help?
  14. EmielRegis

JAILBREAK REBORN SERVER

That was one map 59th JB taken from other server. Doubt JBR even have it anymore.
  15. EmielRegis

Racism, Homophobia and anti semitism 59th Jailbreak server

Jew rank is a moderation feature, not a discrimination mean...
    Server has strict rules regarding its "RP" mechanics (for example restrictions made to killing others). Every player is informed about this fact on server join, by clearly visible messages. Sadly many new visitors completly ignore infos, and go into murdering rampage. Now, before introducing Jew rank, they would simply met with considerably long ban. This would be also case for chat spammers, extremly toxic players or various trolls (TNT triggering etc.).

Jew rank allows those players still play on server, while hindering their toxicity/trolling/rule breaking  capabilities. Those limitations include  chat cooldown, inablility to use TNT, and so forth.  It allows player to reedem themself by behaving properly as Jew, and speed up unbanning process.   

So as you see, our friend Akiba356 is just common rule breaker, that got mad by his punishment, and wanted petty revenge.
  16. EmielRegis

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Yeah, in map editor you must properly place "AI mesh". It indicates zones where bot can go. So if wall has no AI mesh, bot wont be trying to walk into it.
  17. EmielRegis

TaleWorlds Forum Modding Contest [June 2018][Scripting]

You need to learn WSE, you need to adjust your modsys to WSE, you need to force players to install WSE. It seriously hinders universality.
    To mod, you need to learn mod. Its not fair to people that cant mod. Better close contest cause its not fair to them.
  18. EmielRegis

I think it's for the sake of universality.
    WSE is common modding tool, avaible to everyone. Both for modding and using to play mod. This is unnessesary hindering. There are people used to WSE that simply won't shoot themselfs in foot and relearn orginal ModSys just for contest. Meh...more like "TaleWorlds Forum Modding Contest [June 2018][Scripting Challenge - only most primitive tools possible]
    "
  19. EmielRegis

Lumos said:
    Is there any logical explanation for this.
Back
Top Bottom