Search results for query: *

• Users: matio
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Regiment of Minor Poland

Regiment Małopolski ( Regiment of Minor Poland) On the Delegu dark clouds appear, a strom is near. A storm full of small and big clans which will bring death and feast to vultures of war. Zaremba the Great assembles his loyal troops to crush all those who oppose him. HQ Collonel...
  2. MP Fantasy [WB] Persistent Lotr

Persistent Lotr Persitent Midle-Earth is a module based on great PW module system and ofcourse The Last Days textures and meshes. I enjoy playing both of them, so this is how the project came up. In this mod you'll be able to fight as an orc or human in all the factions which fought during the...
  3. The Deluge Warfare

The Deluge Warfare                 [center] General rules: Every clanmust be present on the official event Teamspeak server where they will receive their own channel. Prior to the beginning of every battle, this thread will be updated with a unit type roster for all participants. The...
  4. One big problem with modles and meshes in-game

The problemis that i used a shield from OSP pack, wanted to use it's mesh and replaced the mesh to a boardshield, that worked but it's still heraldic when there is a texture for it. EDIT: Solved.
  5. New patch

Hi we have new version of FB and got it on moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/festung-breslau1
  6. Server files

Hi could somone give me dedicated server files for actual Vikingr version?
  7. [Tks] The Kingdom of Sweden

Tke Kingdom of Sweden Our Clan Banner Informations: Tag: Tks_nickname Server: none :( Date of founding the clan: 29.11.2012 Teamspeak 3:178.217.190.56:6390 Our Website: http://www.tks.cba.pl/index.php About us: We are a pack of polish guys which are playing M&B: Warband. We play for fun, we...
  8. Servers

I was wondering why there's only one NA server and no one EU( :cry:). Yesterday there was a server EU for a shielbatlle hosted by XVI legion and even XV legio can host a server non dedicated 20 slots. That's afulw that no one from EU can't play unless his in a clan or has signed himself for a...
  9. Remove it pls

Could you remove that?
Back
Top Bottom