Search results for query: *

1. OSP Dark Ages World Map Scandinavian Map

I've got a problem with the camera. It won't follow into the southwestern part of Norway. I'm able to move around there just fine, but camera seems like it's stuck.
  2. Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

Fei Dao said:
    That's because this isn't officially a stable release yet. The check for new version only works when the newest release has been patched until it's stable.

Wouldn't want tons of players getting extremely pissed over bugs. That's why it's only released on the forums, so the more dedicated players can eagerly bug test it.
    Ah, ok. So far I've only encountered 2 bugs, one was on a mission following a dude, for some reason I suddenly had to follow someone else, but if I tried to leave the person I was already following the I lost the objective, and the same if I didn't leave. I also got some error messages on the screen after taking the mounted polearm training.
  3. Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

What? Every time I launch Mount & Blade I check for a new version, but this didn't come up, it always said it was up to date... Ah, well good someone on another forum said it, or I would probably have been playing 903 forever :razz:
    Anyway 'tis great to see a new release.
Back
Top Bottom