Search results for query: *

• Users: overtyped
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Formations/shield walls are functionally useless, unlike reality.

Its known that having units sit in a shield wall/formation of any kind is a terrible strategy. If you don't charge your units once the enemy gets close enough, you will take far far more losses and this is to due with how the Ai function. When you charge, units have far more surface area...
  2. Lvl 1 companions like warband

It would be nice if there were LVL 1 companions, that's what was so fun about Warband, you can make your companion any way you like. How about adding a village quest where the reward is to optionally let their son join you? He would be LVL 1 without any skills.
  3. Corporate Warfare and unfinished game design

How do I get such good brewerys you might wonder? Corporate takeover. I buy the brewerys from other cities and turn them into blacksmiths, meaning the brewerys that do exist are all several times more profitable. Who can stop me you might ask? None because the game is unfinished. Here's what...
  4. Resolved patch 1.2 absurd bug

I was killing some desert bandits in the new patch, and they dropped a jereed, that sells for ...63,000. https://ibb.co/z6KXYTt Not only that, towns randomly gain and lose enormous amounts of money. Half the time i enter a town it has far less money available than a village, yet sometimes i...
  5. SP - General What Is not fun or engaging in bannerlord.

I've played for about 100 hours now, and I think I got a decent feel for the game. What's not fun: 1: high lvl companions with their tier skills set. You don't get to decide where you want them to become, so you get much less attachment to your companions. (There is one way to raise tactics, but...
  6. SP - General Players cannot be blacksmiths, it does not make sense.

Im somewhat of a history buff and I know for a fact the player cannot be a blacksmith. It was looked down upon by warriors and in some periods and in some places warriors were not even supposed to look at the process of a weapon being made let alone make one themselves, because it was said it...
  7. SP - General Clan level up reward inadequate and companion quest reward

I feel like it's very difficult to raise your clan level, but even when you do the gains are small. It would feel a lot more realistic at +2 companions per clan level. The second is the fact that the companions you find in the world are already prebuilt. What if after completing a task in a...
  8. Sjw slider and hardcaps on combat skills

I notice that the people who made bannerlord, don't seem to understand why warband got so popular First: the player and companions have a hardcap on combat skills. Not sure why you thought this was a good idea because it wasn't. This isn't an mmo, caps don't belong here. The fun in warband...
  9. siege interface

Hey, i want to create siege towers for all castles I can for the clash of kings mod then release it. Can anyone tell me how to edit the siege interface to include a "Build siege tower" option.
  10. Help: Can't figure out simple triggers

Would anyone know which trigger is used for ai lord and town/castle troop experience? There is a guide for the regular mount and blade but it doesn't work for warband. I thought it would be cool to make ai lords and castles to only start with recruits, but the exp rate currently is not...
  11. Brytenwalda troop balance fix

I decided to redo everything from scratch and just do the most minor changes possible, because it felt like the game was too different than before. So here you go! Change log: -removed stones and slings, because they are useless and units time is better spent fighting. -I removed spears on all...
  12. Brytenwalda question please answer

Ive been playing brytenwalda for some time and i'm wondering if the stamina /armor penalty system affects npcs as much as me. For example can the enemy have a stamina bar too and npc run out of breath and fall down like me, do they move slower with more armor? or am i the only one affected?
Back
Top Bottom