Search results for query: *

1. Currie

B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Graphics are gucci and a big selling point over warband, coupled with massive battle sizes makes fighting genuinely entertaining on SP.
    The new combat system is alright in my personal opinion, slower and weightier on the whole than Warband but i've seen people turn into what is basically ****ing Achilles on some Siege servers so like Warband, getting any GOOD with the new system is an art in itself. I imagine battle events in the future will include much more grinding combat instead of one stop shop domination by only a few players.
    Campaign I find enjoyable, probably because I havent experienced as many bugs and memory leaks as others. Big campaign map, I like the new quest and clan systems and the AI wars can get mental in terms of numbers in play which is always entertaining so its a good showing.

I wont go into negatives since they primarily focus on Multiplayer and development direction but the SP is pretty good in my books.
    And then there's me who can run the game fine for 20 minutes and then it becomes unplayable. Worth the wait.
  2. Currie

MP Antiquity Caesar's Rome: Multiplayer Battle Mod

Why not combine forces with the other Roman periodic mod?
    Could be epic :smile:
    If you're referring to Mount n Gladius II, we (Vitallion and his team more like) are focusing on a completely different period in Roman history. This modification takes place after the Marian reforms whereas MnG is set in 268AD during the Crisis of the Third Century; two very different periods of time.
  3. Currie

B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Why do I recognise your name, did you hang around the old MnG back in the day?
    Twitchy was a member of IV Flavia Felix for a while back on MnG.
    reserved Legio IV.FF.[/hr]
    And so it begins. We're back, baby!
  4. Currie

Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Vitallion the Mad said:
    Harkyn said:
    Sorry guys I went for dinner, what happened?

I dont know, I was eating dinner
    Same mate, pretty clueless as I was at dinner.
  5. Currie

Navy mate, I said to myself that I wouldn't be in retail long either. Two years later, I'm still working retail. Thank **** I'm getting out of it very soon.
  6. Currie

usnavy30 said:
    Vitallion the Mad said:
    Weird way of saying fast food but ok
    More like stores instead of fast-food joints :razz:
    Retail is f u c k i n g awful. Don't put yourself into that boat unless there's literally no other option. Worked retail for two years and it's **** horrid.

Edit: If you'd like to stay a sane, stress free man Navy then avoid retail at all costs.
  7. Currie

Harkyn said:
    When it's May and Vitallion still hasn't released the latest MnG version

852KKgiZ_CeYBepLaHK1lJHEOaQWUdeC1QHF0EPWIK8.png
  8. Currie

Vitallion the Mad said:
    Its 3 and im already drinking lol
    Standard.

Sun comes out & next every Brit's chucking the alcohol down.
  9. Currie

The Eblani Tribe

Vitallion the Mad said:
    AssassinRep said:
    Who cares about the rest when we're the best?

You haven't been to an event yet edge lord calm down
  10. Currie

"Banter".
  11. Currie

The Dacian Kingdom (Dacii) [EU]

Harkyn said:
    Good luck mate
  12. Currie

The Iceni Tribe [EU/NA]

Harkyn said:
    Zidius said:
    Also most of our guys really dont give 2 **** about the forums but in honesty no-one does its Vitallion Currie and Harkyn that post on the forums these days
    It's always been that way.
    We've had a few exceptions, Esto, Havoc and Co, legion XX, Saul, Raya, but except for Esto the rest post for a few months then leave it, over the years it's always been us, most forums are like this, even the FSE.
    Just a handful of old timers that post simply because they have **** all better to do
    Sounds about right lol.

Edit: I think it may be time to re-evaluate my life.
  13. Currie

The Iceni Tribe [EU/NA]

Zidius said:
    Currie some people prefer to not read 10 chapters in a history book and insted find out basic information. :smile:
    People with an IQ above 10 can find everything they need within 20 seconds.

Ej777 said:
    Zidius said:
    Currie some people prefer to not read 10 chapters in a history book and insted find out basic information. :smile:

Dont mock the disabled
    Take me back to the home, daddy.
  14. Currie

Legio IV Flavia Felix | IV FF | Moved to Mount & Gladius!

Harkyn said:
    Zidius said:
    Yeah you dont kill them no more you send them to a special vacation place called the SPQR
    I don't know about that one, the Iceni TS sounded like a much more suitable place for the mentally disabled.
    Can confirm.
  15. Currie

The Iceni Tribe [EU/NA]

Ej777 said:
    Im fixing this thread, **** you.
    Your threads are ****.
  16. Currie

Legio IV Flavia Felix | IV FF | Moved to Mount & Gladius!

Zidius, I'm in the right state of mind to murder you.
  17. Currie

Harkyn said:
    Currie said:
    Ej777 said:
    Harkyn said:
    A. Not fat
    B. Wouldn't need a crane to get me up there mate because I'm just lanky as ****.

Exatly what a **** fat person would say.
    Well I know Currie isn't fat because he does his Army selection training, ah wait nevermind.
    :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Back
Top Bottom