Search results for query: *

1. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Sure thing.  But How do I send an RGL log?  I looked for the file and saw no data in it.  Just said 'starting new log file'.  I

The upkeep glitch seems to start after a week or two.  Not sure what its related to. 

Strangely, the next time I played, I did not get the line 2718 and 2729 error.  I had made no changes or updates.

Thank you very much for all your help so far.  It's greatly appreciated, truly.
  2. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

gdwitt said:
    Can you do overhead spear thrusts in battle?
    If not, you may not have a good download of the resource file.
    What is the script error?
    Can you post your rgl_log.
    50K sounds odd. I'll look at it late tonite. I didn't add any wages to the npc's and it should go off the wage script everyone else uses.

The script error is

script cf_is_thrusting_weapon
    unrecognized weapon
    2718 line 2
    2720 line 3
  3. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Did some in-game testing.  Works good now with one problem.  Some of the recruitable NPC's seem to have a weekly salary of more than 50,000 which I am guessing is not intentional. 

In battles, there is a script error in red which runs everytime an animation is attempted.  This seems not to end if there are many soldiers I think with spears attempting this animation.

Please advise.

And - of course - many thanks.

gdwitt said:
    New upgrade available for both the 100 companion submod and the main game!

here: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5994/?

I have the files for the 100 companions ready now.
    I hope to have the other one up by 1am EST US.
    Changelogs:
    Forced more political script calls to happen at night to avoid the daytime stuttering.
    Incorporated the Floris mercenary recruitment scripts and dialogs.
    Basically, you get to pick from 2 merc parties instead of 1 and there's more you can say to them.
    Changed the starting outfits of half the companions so they don't look like the 74 other companions (who all wear tournament shirts)
    Fixed the Kolba village bug where those special stone village icons disappeared due to a script call
    Changed the names of pictish towns to the more authentic ones as advised by.....Elpin

I seem to notice that with 100 companions that the merc parties don't appear in taverns anywhere.
    I'd appreciate testing on merc parties in taverns to tell me if they show up in up to 2 parties.
    You should start seeing them 72 hours after game start.

I mod this regularly so there are several other very minor improvements.
  4. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

gdwitt said:
    Hmm. That's a common bug when dialogs are off.
    I setup that submod without any changes or testing other than assigning the correct weaspons and integrating all the troops throughout the various scripts..
    I assumed it was working.
    Have you used it before with BW 1.41?
    I might have time tonite to look at it.

No - The 74 companions submod was designed to work with BW 1.39 and perhaps 1.40  -- The source code I gave you was for one of these (I can't recall which) but definitely NOT for 1.41

The only 74 companions submod which may work with BW 1.41 is the one you are providing with 'Reworked'.

Hope this information is useful. 

Excellent work however on Reworked in general.
  5. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Encountered a large problem.  I will have to uninstall and reinstall everything? 

I tried to use the companions submod with Reworked + patch C, which combines A and B.

Result: Character creation - all text  for categories for biography on left column read as 'Good', instead of correct text.  Occupation, ethnicity, religion, etc. were not labeled as such, and isntead read 'Good'.

Starting the game - attacked in the docks - the merchant comes and instead of regular dialog - he also wants to fight.  But cannot fight. Game gets 'stuck' with no way out.

What I did to get to the problem:

1. First i downloaded and unpacked 'Reworked', v21 standalone.  Then I placed it in the mod folder

2. Then i downloaded and unpacked patch C for v21 - and copied over the files into the main folder of the mod.

3. Finally i downloaded and unpacked "74 new companions 100 in all submod only-5994-21c1"
    I placed these files into the same folder as in step 2, copied over existing.

Tracing my steps:

I did all steps again, with a clean install.  I refrained from the 74 new companions in 100 submod.

The game was right.

Then I added the 74 new companions in 100

I reproduced the original problem.

The problem is with the 74 new companions submod.

** Tried to get past the opening scene problem by loading a saved game from Brytenwalda Reworked from before i addedd 74 etc.

Result - Many in armies had no clothes

Please advise

Many apologies for my incompetence.
  6. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

gdwitt - Quite excellent.  Which version of your 'Reworked' do I use this 100 companions with?

Sorry if question is uninformed.

Many thanks

gdwitt said:
    I went ahead and pushed this out because it looked easy.
    It actually took 4 hours due to the conflicts with gear and troop names with BW141.

Download the latest submod for BW Reworked: 100 companions
    here: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5994/?
  7. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

gdwitt - Thank you!  -- here is the link for the last working version for 1.4 http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,211791.0.html

- present version is 1.41  -  I am technically deficient.  I do not know what the 'source code' refers to. 

I am happy to ask. 

This is given as a download for the source code --  http://www.4shared.com/rar/Bp6hVLfV/Comp_Module.html

gdwitt said:
    Point it out and I can add it into the next version of the submod which can be released a few days after source code is obtained.
    I'll need the source code however.
    Maybe you can ask around at the Forge?
  8. Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Gdwitt -- excellent initiative!  Maybe you can help?

There was once a submod that you could recruit over 100 NPC's.  I loved this.  It doesn't work on the current patch.  Anyway this can be done? I't mean the world to this guy. 
  9. 1257 AD F.A.Q.

A hopefully simple question, I really appreciate responses  :smile:

I recruited a band of angry drunks to follow me, and now I'm laying siege to a castle.  I'd like them to back me up in the battle.

On the campaign map, they are standing pretty close to me.  When the ladders are ready and I attack in battle screen, they are not there as allies.  My number of troops has not increased.

Is this a bug?  Is this intentional?  Anyone else have this?  Is there a fix?
  10. 1257 AD F.A.Q.

Penledor said:
    Jason L. said:
    Penledor said:
    I recall in earlier versions that when l chose a heraldry; this appeared on my soldiers shield.  Now all l get is the circle over the soldiers head showing the heraldic symbol.  Is there a mod or an option to tick that gets this back?
    Yes ! It can be found in the mod options , I think...... There is an option about historical customization of troops, or something, uncheck that.... it means that only nobles bear heraldic signs on their shields .....

Many thanks for the advice

Was this question adequately answered?  I do not believe the responses you received were referring to your actual question.

I am also having this problem.  The shields I see which ought to have heraldry on them **regardless of the type of soldier** as they show up having heraldry in my inventory - DO NOT have heraldry on them on the field.  This is a problem whether they are for my heroes or regular soldiers.  In game they show up with the green/black or red/black checker or they show up brown. 

But the heraldry is missing. 

Is there something I can mod in the game which can rectify this?

I would love all soldiers of any rank which have a shield capable or displaying heraldry to actually display it.

Many thanks in advance for any input or solutions to this problem.  I do not like to use the floating circles above my troops (distracts and non emmersive) and the heraldry not only looks cool as heck but also helps me distinguish between my own vs. enemy troops.  Thanks!
  11. Cursus Honorum II; Release Info and Credits ALPHA I

HELP! Excited to try this, but I can't figure out how to play this with 1.153.

I downloaded the WSE for 1.153.  I extracted it into the WSE folder in the Cursus Honorum folder.  The WSE for 1.153 also included a new folder (with items) titled "WSEDK".

I overwrote existing files when prompted. 

I got the same crash at the start, while loading.

Please advise!

Thanks

Dan11311 said:
    anakonda said:
    Is there any way you could launch the mod without wse because it is only working with v 1.143

Download the WSE for 1.153. It'll work.
Back
Top Bottom