Search results for query: *

1. Information for Aussie_Persistent_PW regarding the Map

Greetings, today I've seen that this Server also uses my map. I like it that people appreciate it and want to use it on their own server, just one information: I dont want other people to edit on it without asking me or sending me the changes. Also I would like to be noticed in this forum if...
  2. Problem

Rafaelix said:
    When i try to connect to pw server it says im kicked out.How can i fix this??? :neutral:

When another person with the same Game-Key enters the Server, you get kicked out.

So.... buy the game.
  3. EUA Maps Previews & Suggestions

BTW There is a second salt mine. In the Oldport-Town, its in the water. Decider forgot to add it.
    I will now work on another Update because I've found some important bugs. Also I will add the second Outlaw camp..
  4. EUA Maps Previews & Suggestions

GameDecider said:
    I think some skeletons scattered around these palm trees will do the trick. Another idea is that we reduce the size of the desert and then add an island with a fourth castle...

Some skeletons around palms wont fill up the desert. Well a fourth castle would be too much, it might cause server lags and it dont fits in the new system in my opinion.

I have plans for the desert. Be patient and let me surprise you.
    Nevertheless you can give me suggestions.
  5. EUA_PW4 - Main Server Thread and Rules. Server LIVE

Raging Womble said:
    Like the idea just a few tweaks in the map needed!

Im working on it. If you have ideas, please post them in this thread:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=245348.new#new

If they're good, they may be on the next update tomorrow ;]
  6. EUA Maps Previews & Suggestions

uniyubi said:
    You know what I meant, it looks empty.

Well I had 2 days time to create the whole map. I concentrated on the most important things like castles and towns. Thats why other stuff will be implemented in future updates.

I would appreciate any suggestions in this topic.
  7. EUA Maps Previews & Suggestions

The map is still not finished yet. I plan to add some things to the desert so it doesnt look like wasted space. The trees dont cause lags so i dont want to remove some of them because the forest is nice for sudden attacks.

But still, the big empty places on the map will get filled with interesting stuff in the next updates.
  8. Mapper Tutorial

Hello Community! I already had a mapper tutorial but I deleted my old account. Now I want to bring it up again and add some new things. With this Guide you should be able to map well even if you don't know anything about it. At first I want to say how I learned mapping: The only thing I was...
  9. EUA_PW4 - Main Server Thread and Rules. Server LIVE

Sir Crash said:
    I really like the map, good luck  :grin:

'Thanks for appreciating my work, even if its not finished due to the fact that i had high pressure starting it 2 days ago. Because of this i plan many updates in the next week to finish it.

I hope the people will understand that there are still bugs left and I do my best to fix that.
Back
Top Bottom