Search results for query: *

1. William S. Donovan

Buying

Every time I want to buy something, I get this steady drum sound stating the buying action didn't happen.. So what's going on? i have the amount of gold that is required.. So why can't I buy stuff? I also always look if there is a stock of the item I want. Other thann that great mod!
  2. William S. Donovan

Send out recruiters?

I seem to remember that when you owned a town you could talk to one of your ministers and make him send out recruiters to have like an easy army provided you have the cash for it. But in my town I only see a Chamerlain Chancellor and Constable, and none of them give me the option to send out any...
  3. William S. Donovan

☆☆☆ The United States Marine Corps (USMC) ☆☆☆ --⚓Recruiting!⚓

[center]A Big Thank you to Lance Corporal Sammygm for creating the Badges/ Signatures/ and Words !!!
  4. William S. Donovan

5. William S. Donovan

♠♣♦✩The 5th Texas Infantry✩♦♣♠ [RECRUITING]

History What are we? Hello and welcome to the 5thTX infantry page, basically this is the page for our infantry branch, if you don't like cavalry, and would like to play as infantry on N&S, then you should sign up here!
  6. William S. Donovan

Removed due to new thread.

7. William S. Donovan

Your Preference?

Hey guys! I'm wonderring, because I've had this discussion with several peoplein the community, which is better? the Enfield, or the Springfield? Now your anwser should be based on your in-game experience ;) not on cold hard facts you get from books and internet pages! Springfield (USA)...
  8. William S. Donovan

✩Papers: The North 'n South✩ ISSUE 2 PRINTED AND RELEASED!

The North 'n South Weekly Newspaper Previous Issues Issue 1: Latest Issue Issue 2: Being made and printed. Featuring an interview with 5th Texas' 1st Sergeant Blackwater Mr Donovan, who makes these newspapers, is open to suggestions. PM him about what article you'd like to see.
  9. William S. Donovan

How about a new Sunday event?

Hello Community, This mod being great and all, (about the best MP fun I've had in a while) I feel like it deserves an event or 2 more, because it still has few events (compared to NW). I'm not asking someone to do the 'dirty' work and host and organise one for us, I'm just asking what your...
  10. William S. Donovan

♠♣♦✩The 5th Texas "Lightning" Rangers✩♦♣♠ Dead

Do you Prefer infantry? Check out: ✪The 5th Texas Rangers✪ ✯History Of Our Regiment✯ Commanding Officer: Leonidas M. Martin (Colonel)     Field Officers: •William M. Weaver (Lieutenant Colonel) •William N. Mayrant (Major)         The 5th Texas Cavalry Partisan Rangers, was mustered...
Back
Top Bottom