Search results for query: *

1. FleshyStarfish

over 20,000 downloads

So, today I decided to check on the respository how the download section was going for SOD.  Please send all your congrats to Vonmistont as this mod has received over 20,000 downloads in the past 24 hours!  At this point, who cares about ratings, the quantity of downloads says it all!  :D FS
  2. FleshyStarfish

Question to collective about recruiting prisoners

All, I have as of recently been quite surprised that whenever I attack the Legion with my patrols if they have recruits I don't always have them automatically added to my patrols. So, for example I was attacking a Centurion that had 80 troops and 123 prisoners.  Whenever I attacked and...
  3. FleshyStarfish

Cheap Tricks and Good Tactics

Dear all, So, I've created a thread dedicated to all of us to demonstrate the various cheap tricks and good tactics you use.  For me I have several and I would be curious to hear yours as well. First, as I establish myself (mainly I begin attacking sea raiders) I focus on a strong infantry...
  4. FleshyStarfish

Help for this mod - THINGS TO BE DONE

Dear all, So far Vonmistont has taken care of most of the features in this mod.  While I think its best to be the most centralized possible, with all of the wonderful ideas that are coming in and all of the possibilities the mod can do, why don't people that are enthousiastic offer their...
  5. FleshyStarfish

Question about suggestions

I have been looking through these messages with tons of great suggestions, however, I'm curious to know if there really is a point for us to make suggestions here.  Basically, since M&B is done from the development side, shouldn't our suggestions go towards the modders vs. the game creators??? ...
  6. FleshyStarfish

Hay2

Did anyone every find out what happened to B Nizzle???  I loved his posts in our forum...I used to sign in just to see what new things he had to say.  Someone took away that bright spot in my day... FS
  7. FleshyStarfish

Castle Malayurg

Ok, this might have been posted before, but there must be a bug in that battle screen.  Every time I fight there, the enemy finds a way to jump down and then assault my guys standing by the siege engine.  If I let the battle run its course, I'll have over 20 to 30 enemies hanging around the...
  8. FleshyStarfish

MB Repository BACK ONLINE!

MB repository is back online!  www.mbrepository.com FS P.S. I started this topic because we apparently don't get updates anymore on the forum...
  9. FleshyStarfish

How large is your battle?

So, a few months ago I purchased a 8800GT (overclocked from Gigabyte) and ever since I installed it I found that I could have massive battles.  I haven't gone much beyond my current battle size of 526, but currently that makes for enough of a battle for my quad core comp. So, I wanted to see...
  10. FleshyStarfish

New forum vs. Original Forum

I went to Paradox and found a link to the "official" Mount and Blade forum http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=410.  I was a bit surprised to find that its a completely different forum. So, I was wondering why this 2nd forum was created and more importantly, why don't they...
  11. FleshyStarfish

Bugs for 1.003

I haven't seen one posted as of yet, so I took the liberty of creating a zone for this.  Hopefully there aren't any!
  12. FleshyStarfish

archers

I apologize if there has been a thread created on this already.  I've been searching for this but couldn't find it. It would be great if archers could pick up arrows of fallen comrades so they can keep on shooting.  How feasible is implementing this into M&B?  It would also be great to see...
Back
Top Bottom