Search results for query: *

• Users: bobknight
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Anyone else thinks D'shar Troop Tree is too strong right now?

Been playing with D'shar troops exclusively after the new patch and I feel like the unit balance is thrown off somewhat with the changes. Level 5 seed troop for medium cavalry is kind of absurd and their other troops are all decent at the very least.
  2. New Blue Cabbage brew and CKOs

You can pull off some pretty crazy stats for your CKOs with enough brew this time around: Twilight Knights an't got nothing on these boys. This is the result of about 50 Qualis gems and 4k days worth of constant training. Interesting things I've noticed: 1. Skills above 700 doesn't...
  3. How to get filthy rich

In 3 simple pictures: Do you want to have this? (Note: Net wages was around 25k, making gross income in the realm of 180k across the entirety of pendor. adjust for size of your kingdom for comparable effect) Then you will need this: (Note: 90% of my fifes were 'opulent', ~10% are rich...
  4. Singal

There really should be an option to raze Singal to the ground, exterminate everyone and salt the ground- Carthage style.
  5. Force patrol garrison?

Is there a script to force your patrolling forces to periodically garrison? (not the lords, the actual militias). I know a couple of other mods have dialog option that would tell patrols to return to a town to reinforce it, is there a stand alone script that would add this to the game? My...
  6. I just found a qualis gem as a drop!

Are these things suppose to be rare drops? Just killed a heretic army and one of the blue cabbage was in it. anyone else found one this way?
  7. Viki Makes your own troops morons

Any one else notice this? When you turn viki on, your troops will basicaly refuse to go where you tell them to go. When you change formations, they will also randomly move to another point on the map for no reason.
  8. Best Knighthood Order to invest in

I'm not asking about who the best knighthood order is, I want to know who have the greatest potential once you've dumped a few million gold into them. At the moment I am looking at Shadow Legion Centurions due to their 500 starting stats and decent equipment(600 pt melee infantry with 110 HP...
  9. Valonbray- Siege

Troops keeps on getting stuck on the small stairs leading up to the 'towers' on valonbray during defensive sieges. Making the town virtually indefensible with normal troops. You basically end up with a dozen guys holding the breach, then the rest of your army would all stack up at the tower...
  10. A new faction - input welcome

Hi guys, I got a little bored the other day and decided to play around with morgh's editor. I ended up creating a new troop tree/faction for PoP and I would love to hear your thoughts on it. (Balance, flavour, lore suggestions etc.) Note: I won't be releasing this, it's just a little...
  11. Knocked out lords can't be caught

I believe this is a native issue: If a lord has been knocked out in a previous battle and enters the current one at 'injured' (ie. below 30% health) they do not show up at the post-battle screen. They simply disappear. No message that says 'Lord so and so has escaped the field'. Just vanish...
  12. Equipment Upgrades for Knights

I was just wondering if there are plans in the future to allow upgrades of Knighthood order's equipment the same way you upgrade their skills? I would gladly pay a couple hundred thousand denars to give the silvermists medium armour (or just better versions of their current armour).
  13. Rebellions

So, the Vageirs have now resurfaced for the third time at the expense of my kingdom. It appears that the Queen is a subject retard and is totally incapable of telling between loyal and disloyal lords: She would give vast fifes to lords who have rebelled from her TWICE and then sit there watching...
  14. @#!$% Bandits!

So a tundra bandit's den just wiped out my squad of Slaver chiefs. I personally took 50+ damage by an arrow. How the hell are the bandits so powerful?
  15. Does anyone else have trouble with end game?

It's just so damn _exhausting_ to play this mod until the bitter end. By the time  you've conquered 30%+ of the world, EVERY SINGLE NATION is at war with you. You are constantly fighting off 5-6 way gangbangs and it just become a game of attrition: Whether you'll capture all the lords in the...
  16. Archery at night

I noticed a significant reduction in archery accuracy when fighting sieges at night, is this intentional? If so, that is AWESOME.
Back
Top Bottom