Search results for query: *

1. Tesirus

The Factions

Hello lads, I do apologies if such topic was already posted, I had used the search option to find the answer but I was quite surprised to find there was non.My question is : Could anyone write the pros and cons of all the factions ,  or to just describe them in short ...?
  2. Tesirus

Final version improvement checklist.

I had hart time finding a place to post this ,hope I'm at the right door .

I have found a bug in the game .
    This is the time line :
    - I have survived the arena
    -Recieved the reward
    - I have entered the arena again
    - I hat to quit ,so I pressed Tab and left the battle
    -Then ,when spoken with the arena master ,I got my reward again ( for nothing, he called me champion )

So by entering the arena , quiting it and speaking with the master ,you can get the reward as many times as you want .
    In other words ,when quited the arena battle you will get your last reward from the arena master .
  3. Tesirus

Most complete Antic mod .

Hallo again lads. I'v been searching the forum and found several Roman/Greece/Barbaric mods . But still ,could you name the most complete Antic age mods ? The biggest one . It doesint matter for what version .
  4. Tesirus

Movie making mod listing !

Adorno said:
    Tesirus said:
    It seems it is possible to place stuff ( buildings ,trees ) in the editor mode ,yes ?
    Yes, exactly. Here's a simple introduction to scene making:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,18748.0.html
    Read the second post that says "Scene making/ Edit Mode Tutorial"

Thanks lad !
    Full camera control + Full scene control + Custom characters ( I am a bit of face texturer ) = Untied hands for creativity !
  5. Tesirus

Adorno said:
    Or are you just interested in a free camera mode?
    That's already implemented in the game and can be used in all mods.

Simply go to Configure > Advanced > Enable edit mode.
    When Edit mode is on you press ctrl + E while playing,
    and you can now move the camera freely with mouse and
    WASD keys (C and F key (I think) moves camera up and down).

(Sorry if I misunderstand)

no ,you are correct ! I need stuff like this .
    I assume you get this question a lot ,but - It seems it is possible to place stuff( buildings ,trees ) in the editor mode ,yes ?
  6. Tesirus

Now I am still not sure is this the right place for this thing .Fell free to move it where it belongs . The Forum is huge I am lost .My request is ,could you list all the mods that could help in shooting some footage of the game ! like "free camera " or a "Spectator" mod  ? Or anything you fell...
  7. Tesirus

Capturing a village or a town ?

matt b said:
    Tesirus said:
    Strange, the only options I get when entering Suno is :
    - Disguise myself and try to sneak in
    -Call someone near the gates

First of all, you want to make sure you are using the latest version. Cities weren't able to be sieged until .90x. Secondly, your faction has to be at war with the faction whose city you're sieging. Simply having negative relations with the faction won't do it. Castles work the same way, so I imagine that's not the issue. I'd also imagine you have to have a minimum party level in order to siege a city, although I couldn't tell you how many troops you'd need. What's your party size right now?

Problem solved - I'm using the 0.894 version.
  8. Tesirus

Axxchor said:
    Tesirus said:
    I can siege castles .
    But I can figure out how to take over villages or cities ?
    Its possible ?

Yes. You can siege cities (for example, Suno) to take them over. Villages you can not take over by assaulting them, but your king can give them to you as a gift or you can receive them in conjunction with castles you take over.

Strange, the only options I get when entering Suno is :
    - Disguise myself and try to sneak in
    -Call someone near the gates
  9. Tesirus

I can siege castles . But I can figure out how to take over villages or cities ? Its possible ?
  10. Tesirus

Roads +ambush update .

It is strange that you cant delete your own topic at this board.
    Dont you think ?

Note to admins - fell free to delete this topic .
  11. Tesirus

Roads +ambush update .

Plain and simple suggestion . I found it unrealistic that there are no roads in all the kingdom . All cities / villages should be connected with them . A bonus if you go trough road is that you go a lot faster .Logical .Realistic . + this update would lead to even better one - ambushing ...
  12. Tesirus

Challenging the general !

hambal said:
    how about best 5 men vs best 5 men
    like in the arena's
    you get random gear witch makes it more challenging

One, but hard sound more epic in my opinion .
  13. Tesirus

Cinematic feeling

Redcoat - Mic said:
    Oh jeez...  :roll:
    Because in first person, you're inside the head of them, seeing what they see. Blinking? You mean that micro-second process that you don't notice? For all you know it could be in.  :lol:

Tesirus said:
    And whats wrong with the camera ? I mean ,this is getting ridiculous .You want eyes ,way don't add blinking ? ( sarcasm )

I rely taught that the word sarcasm was enough to understand .
    it seems not .
  14. Tesirus

bladeofudun said:
    Here's how I see it...

Enemy General (let's choose Lord Beranz... stupid Swadian stole my gear!): I challenge you to a duel!
    You: Sure, why not?
    Beranz: Hi-yah!
    *You received 5 damage*
    You: Oh... is that all?
    *WHACK!*
    Speed Bonus: +50%
    Delivered 50 damage.
    Lord Beranz knocked unconscious by So-And-So.
    *yawn*

As it is, individual soldiers are absolutely no match for your awesome prowess. Even "lords" don't last long... I can't count the number of times I've ridden up on a lord and smote him with one blow from my Balanced Sword of War. If you did do challenges, either you'd have to be nerfed severely or the challenger would need to be buffed. Or both.

What I would like to see on the other hand is the ability to challenge them to COME OUT of their hidey-holes...

Ummm... what you playing on easy ,or your "superb skills" have to do with an Idea ?
    Acording to your arguments we should remove the arena ,becasue it is too easy ...com on ...

You are forgetting that you were not always a high-level mass killer .
  15. Tesirus

Cinematic feeling

Redcoat - Mic said:
    Zaro said:
    I like the idea of blood splatter and dirt. While not realistic if you're looking at it as getting it in your eyes, it is a hugely immersive effect. The same goes for field of vision or motion blur, being disoriented, camera shaking under the force of a cavalry charge etc. It would be great.

I find it extremely counter-immersive, it practically shouts out, HEY I'M A CAMERA!

And whats wrong with the camera ? I mean ,this is getting ridiculous .You want eyes ,way don't add blinking ? ( sarcasm )
    Everything ,even realism have to have limits .Too much is always bad .
    Lets enjoy the more dramatic fell of the battlefield with a little, very litte cost of it .
  16. Tesirus

Aura of Valor

I am all for it !

It great that if you rush in the battle ,your solders fell inspired .(faster ,stronger)
    Wile if you cowardly stand behind them ,they fell depressed .(slower ,weaker)
    It would bring great amount of realism in battler .
  17. Tesirus

after-battle

Redcoat - Mic said:
    By sitting down I didn't mean calming pulling out a book and sipping a cup of tea.
    Run around in armour for 10 minutes, swinging a heavy weight. See what you want to do when you're finished.  :lol:

After the amount of adrenalin rush that you get in the battle I doupt you would fell tired or pain for long .
    I mean, if you ever been in a fight you know ,what even a little amount of adrenalin can do .
  18. Tesirus

I think it would be a cool idea, if sometimes you could avoid spilling blood of all thous solders by challenging the general of your enemies army . Or he challenged you if for example his army is smaller You can accept or refuse and go to a full scale battle . Imagine a scene, you catch a...
  19. Tesirus

Using ragdoll for knockdowns?

Unreal tournament 3 had it !
    You fake your death, the rag doll starts .After it, you can stand up .There was about 3 Animation of getting up ,all played smoothly thou.
    If Empires Total War announced rad doll physics .I'm more then convinced that it is very possible .

+ it would add my so beloved cinematic feeling .
  20. Tesirus

Cinematic feeling

On a side note : The screen efects is not the only suggestion .(I'll not lie .My favorite one .)

I should have been expecting that due to the pics  others will get ignored .
Back
Top Bottom