Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game crashes when starting to besiege

Your comment made me revisit the mods I had and think bout if any of them modify the save game data. Turns out, yup, Improved Garrisons does and even includes steps in the mod's portal to describe the uninstall process. Went through that, "delete all Improved Garrisons Parties" under mod settings, saved the game, disabled the mod, and was able to siege a town without crashing.

So this crash is related to that mod, so feel free to close this thread since it's not related to the base game.
  2. Resolved Game crashes when starting to besiege

Summary: Game crashes when starting to besiege a town. I've tried disabling all mods and reverting back to 1.7.1. In 1.7.2 I can join land battles, but begging any siege (tried 2 towns and a castle) leads to a crash. Downgrading to 1.7.1 causes crash when loading the save game. I've submitted...
  3. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Why does my prisoner management skill in green and higher then the points I put into it? I just started going after prisoners, had 1 point to start with and added 2, but not it shows 5 in green.

I started hording man hunters. upgrading them, and getting into a lot of battles against bandits, deserters, and the such. I went from having 5 max prisoners to 20 by putting points into the skill. But the count has risen to 30 max by itself. What gives?

EDIT
    Never mind, it's a bonus as the result of having manhunters in my party.
    Can't post links, but here's where you can find it info on this.

http:// floris . wikia . com/ wiki/ Stat_Units
Back
Top Bottom