Search results for query: *

1. BacCompany3

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

iC1 said:
    Completely off-topic, but has anyone else come across some uncanny foreshadowing in their game?

Had to smile when I saw this..

FPHhoFB.jpg
    Should I expect a raven with a wedding invitation?  :???:

Wow, I honestly haven't.  :sad:    But make sure Roose Bolton burns !
  2. BacCompany3

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Lumos said:
    Testosterone_Tornado said:
    Golradir said:
    Ofcourse they're more open, it's a kickstarter game  :roll:
    So what? People over there say they would like features from M&B to be implemented. Yet when someone mentions that there's a sequel in development, most of them didn't even know about it, which is upsetting.

I think Bannerlord deserves more hype than one blog post and a few screenshots every few months.
    I can see right through your plan, m'lord. You're attempting to very subtly imply to the devs that they should post more info, as in subconsciouly trying to appeal to their guilt of "not revealing enough". Don't worry, they're above such things; they know what they're doing. Your conniving methods shan't work here, sirrah.

BacCompany3 said:
    What else is there other than chasing lords and taking goods to a market? (in SP)
    Everything. When me and my friends discovered M&B back in the days, we did all sorts of nonsense (that was before MP existed). We did parkour runs in towns, trying to find out the best places for "roofjumping" from building to building; we built scenes together with the help of TeamViewer (would work in windowed mode), we tried to crash the game deliberately, we stacked props and threw horses off of them, and whatnot. It was incredibly captivating in some brilliant way.
    A few years ago another family from a different city came for a visit, and they had their children with them (at that time around seven years old). The two young boys who knew basically no English whatsoever, naturally expressed interest at our computer, and, consequently, in M&B. Their first pack of looters defeated them*, but I couldn't separate them from the PC for a long while after that... at least we managed to have a nice conversation with their parents without the kids interrupting like they always do. :lol:

* I found it pretty funny, though I shouldn't have - the first time I played M&B, my first looters took me perhaps half an hour to destroy, as I carefully circled around them, shooting them with my default bolts.

In any case, M&B is better than any other game I have ever played, including Battlefield 2, where I spent a lot of time simply enjoying everything; something that I can't seem to do anymore with all the shoddy modern stats, "skill" counters, K/D ratios and scores per minute. M&B tops even the most hilarious pointless helicopter runs, and the running from tanks, and the sneaking behind enemy lines, and the marshlands of Zatar Wetlands, and the sniping on Karkand. (The AIX mod for that game was amazing, by the way.)
    "Battlefield: Hardline" has been announced recently; I won't even consider buying it; the direction in which Battlefield is headed is not good.
    On the other hand, even though I quite agree with TotalBiscuit about the ambiguous benefits of pre-ordering, I would love to be the first to pre-order Bannerlord if such an option is made available, and I would love to get the biggest, most expensive edition there is my finances allow me to (let's remember that Eastern Europe salary discussion we had a while ago... or actually, let's not).

And talking about that Kingdom Come: Deliverance game, well, in my part of the world there is a certain something that is very widespread; an act using the same name as one related to the Jolly Roger.

Wow Lumos, you didn't have to rekt me so hard. I was only kidding. Although I agree with you on Battlefield.
  3. BacCompany3

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
    Testosterone_Tornado said:
    It's sad how TaleWorlds are giving us very little insight into the development process.

A game I'm more excited about that Bannerlord is Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and the developers are very open indeed: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg/videos

On top of that, this game is arguably further away from release than Bannerlord.

Don't underestimate Bannerlord...
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance has shown a lot of things...
    Bannerlord as Devs said only the easy things (Like face expresions).

Warband (IMO), is amazing because you don't need an explanation. You start playing and after one hour you figure out how many things you can do. I'm still descovering this game and I like it every day a little more. I'm not talking about graphics... It's the gameplay. It's amazing.

So... Wait for bannerlord. It may disapoint me... but I don't think so... You haven't seen the best of M&B:II

What else is there other than chasing lords and taking goods to a market? (in SP)
  4. BacCompany3

Cozur may the God of Light shine his light upon you for making the Targaryens a faction. (and a Valyrian face)

Although dragons are not in the game they can be simulated with Ctr Alt f4 on locations where Rhaegar reborn would risk them.  :smile:

Keep up the good work.
  5. BacCompany3

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
    Hm... both Bannerlord and Star wars battlefront give little information of the gameplay.
    Which game do you think will be released sooner?
    I still fully trust TW to deliver with Bannerlord. And as DICE's Battlefront goes, I lost faith in DICE after BF3.
  6. BacCompany3

Bannerlord will be my Battlefront and Kingdom Come will be my Jedi Outcast.  :smile:

But fellow PC Builders enjoy the customization days while you can, for soldered on mobos and software locked CPUs are the future.  :cry:
  7. BacCompany3

iC1 said:
    krisvk said:
    Awesome, that one looks much better than the boring nativeish one that is currently used.

Like I said, I prefer the native Arryn banner. There are a few i've changed however, including Dragonstone, Martell, Dayne and Bolton.. A lot of people have their own idea of how these things should look. Seem to be spending more time messing around with banners now than I do actually playing.. I can't replicate the cool-looking scuff marks on Cozur's banners though, mine just look a bit grubby..  :mad:

Wow I also use paint net to change stuff, funny someone else spends alot of time on dds files like I do
  8. BacCompany3

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Isengard looks great meng! Im holding out on downloading anything until the great one says a full version is at hand.

Jarv you should of used Assasins Creed plus lore unfriendly magic and you could of had a contract with WB by now. But some "genius/es" already took that awful idea. :lol:
  9. BacCompany3

Maestrro said:
    we want too mutch from games.
    I would like to see game with very good physics and destroyable walls/buildings ........ with real catapult physics for better game experience but it is not possible now.
    As we can see in Kingdom come(late 2015) graphics is allways better and combat system too but there is no multiplayer and there wont be very realistic sieges.
    Making a game with fully working physics is very difficult.There are still hardware limits.
    In my opinion approximatelly in 2020 there will be more realistic games using realistic physics.
    On the other hand ******** consoles for retarded kids slowing down PC platform.  :neutral:
    I like you...
  10. BacCompany3

They should add muscle fiber simulation to counter the wind effect on arrows. Since it will add moar gamepway elemence!  :lol:
  11. BacCompany3

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

I have the time for your precious mod, but lack the skills to help  :cry:
  12. BacCompany3

I can wait, heck I can wait for Bannerlord's 2047 release date.  :smile:
  13. BacCompany3

Bannerlord better cater to the caviar pissing elite and program the game to have 1000v1000 battles. No console kiddie sized battles.
  14. BacCompany3

Congratulations on the mod, and I hope you enjoy your new PC Jarv.  :smile:
  15. BacCompany3

If intentions for that video were good, then I like you sir . If not, I shall catapult sloth corpses to your house.

And I accepted release won't be this year a while back.    :cry: 
  16. BacCompany3

Isilendis said:
    Docm30 said:
    What are people that haven't read the books even doing here?

Maybe because we are here for the mod and not to see you discuss books and movies 24/7. If you are that bored why don't you simply create your own thread and talk there  :wink:

Don't bother replying, i do not wish to start and argument...
    Well said sir, well said.
  17. BacCompany3

Landgraft said:
    I'm filled with the sudden urge to try an experiment with a 3D printer in order to create a new centerpiece for the living room.
    Go ahead, I want to know if I could also.
  18. BacCompany3

What, does America now have a different calendar??
  19. BacCompany3

The Legend Killer said:
    1533916_673618956023114_509374533_n.jpg
    Now give me Bannerlord
    You are doing it all wrong sir. Simply place your money in an envelope and mail to this
    address.
    LEGODave
    355 Block Street #3444
    Legocity 66577
Back
Top Bottom