Search results for query: *

1. lksohimae

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hi is there a list here or maybe some knows all the hire-able mercenaries and how to hire them when playing as a king? thanks

EDIT: Oops. suddenly found this through search.

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Mercenary_Troop_Tree :3
  2. lksohimae

hi! i can't seem to find in the search button the list of the Mercs that you can hire when you own a certain town. do you guys know any list? or something like that where i can see all the types of mercenary that i can hire and which do i need to own to hire them? thanks in advance
  3. lksohimae

Filou said:
    Does destroying the bandit lair contribute to the regression meter of that minor faction? 
    I just have to reduce the Snake Cult to complete the game, and I'm wondering if I should attack their lair as often as possible or just use leave it so I can use it to attract the snake parties that spawn.

yes, it does contribute to the meter. :razz:
  4. lksohimae

hi! i just started playing PoP again after a year, and im getting kinda confuse a little bit now. my version is still v3.610 is that the same as 3.61? because i wanna update it to 3.611 but all i see is 3.61 and hotfix to 3.611. is that all i need to DL? the hotfix? or 3.610 is 3.6 and i need to DL first 3.61 then hotfix it to 3.611? sorry kinda being noob again as i have forgotten most of them already
  5. lksohimae

Aleatorio said:
    lksohimae said:
    hi! may i know the advantages/disadvantages or simply the difference of Male and Female characters when they get married? like is there unique dialog/options

Well, as a male you can have "advance your standings in our realm" dialog that you would have with a minister (without being a king). Although you can ask lords for that (not sure of the difference between those though). And you can appoint her as minister to save using a companion for it. That's it pretty much. I don't usually bother marrying as a male so maybe I'm missing something.

As a female is much better. You have access to his garrisons in any castle/town. That means free troops and a place to put spare troops (with no cost for you). You can use that for reunite a army of Hero adventure without having to pay their taxes in between for example. I don't know if that hurts your husband's economy though (not that I would care). You can support hin to be awarded with fiefs. Since he is a sure supporter of you if you rebel, the more fiefs he has the bigger your kingdom will begin. Definetly much worth marriying as a female, I made many games as one for that sole reason.

oh okay thanks!. i just got bored or maybe done with my Male Archer playthrough and is planning to make a Female SnS playthrough.

btw tho, do you have to be a vassal first of the same faction to your target husband? or can you get married without being a vassal?

*edit.

oh wow, i is thinking about what if i could marry companion lords. and here you are clarifying them. i wonder if i could marry lethal and get free noldor troops? :smile:)
  6. lksohimae

hi! may i know the advantages/disadvantages or simply the difference of Male and Female characters when they get married? like is there unique dialog/options
  7. lksohimae

is it too much if i give my vassals/lords all the villages included to the castle that i gave to them?

Ea. 1 castle to lethal + 1 village that comes with it
          1 town to boadice + 2/3villages that comes with it
  8. lksohimae

1. How to unlock other bows for ckho?

2. how can i use the recipes from the noldor lord and elacrai castel? Are they there from the start already?

3. Who is better at trainign ckho? Donovan or lethaldiran?

4. If i made lethaldiran a vasl, can i still make him train my order?

9. lksohimae

ok, i was forced to use cheat on my game just to capture either one of the noldor lords for the unique recipe. and i remember someone replying to my post that the two of them gives different recipe. but it looks like if you get the recipe on the other, the next lord you capture wont have it anymore
  10. lksohimae

_Cooper_ said:
    As we are on the topic of noldor my relations are at 100, abd each lord is 1700+ troops, i want the elite items from them...
    1. How do i get relations down fast.

2. What kind of troops, how many troops, and where to engage them.
    Thanks!  :mrgreen:

1. you can repeatedly talk to the guy in Elacrai and choose the 2nd option, i forgot the exact line. but is says something about their pointy ears. each time you choose that you get -1 relation, then repeat it till you want :smile:

2. your best bet when fighting Noldor is Auto-calc :3 they are prone to that rather than the actual fight
  11. lksohimae

Did anyone here play Master of Magic?

Amalec said:
    Have you played the Age of Wonders series? It's very, very similar. You play a wizard and cast spells from your tower, mix of strategic map and turn based tactical battles, etc. Age of Wonders 2: Shadow Magic is the most recent, best and balance version (imo) and you should probably skip directly to it if you're interested. Can't recommend it enough.

im a big fan of AoW series since the first one. it's actually the best TBS for me so far. :smile: if you guys did love MoM, im prolly sure you're gonna love this game too. and also, AoW 3 is gonna launch sometime around this *Autumn 2013 :smile:

http://www.ageofwonders.com/aow3live/
  12. lksohimae

Seb3sixn9ne said:
    lksohimae said:
    Seb3sixn9ne said:
    lksohimae said:
    Arcanum said:
    lksohimae said:
    how many negative relations do i need to be able to attack noldor troops again?
    im kinda having a little trouble trying to defeat the 2 noldor lords to get their recipe. i has an acces to elacrai btw

Don't bother. Just get good enough relations and I think you should be able to get the Noldor stuff via one of the guys in Elecrai.

oh okay, he's the one who sells items too. there's an option there about recipe altho he refuse so i thought i have to get them through the 2 lords. well, i think i'll just have to raise my rel with them some more then

I'm fairly certain that you don't get ALL the items from the guy in Elecrai. I think you NEED to catch + release the lords for additional items (like Spirit Horse)

well, does it mean im just lucky? i just bought the spirit horse from him earlier, the one with 50 speed. and also, im refering to the 2nd option which you couldnt access right away, first option is his shop and the items, 2nd one is the recipe

I was also talking about recipes. You can get SOME recipes for nolder items from 70+ relations and talking to the guy in Elecrai.
    HOWEVER, there are more 'recipes' to receive by catching and releasing the Nolder lords.

well, i guess its too late for me too get that? i made myself -10 relationship with noldor and when a jatu and norldor clash, only support for noldor appear. i guess i have to match the -70 rel currently with the jatu for that option to appear
  13. lksohimae

Seb3sixn9ne said:
    lksohimae said:
    Arcanum said:
    lksohimae said:
    im kinda having a little trouble trying to defeat the 2 noldor lords to get their recipe. i has an acces to elacrai btw

Don't bother. Just get good enough relations and I think you should be able to get the Noldor stuff via one of the guys in Elecrai.

oh okay, he's the one who sells items too. there's an option there about recipe altho he refuse so i thought i have to get them through the 2 lords. well, i think i'll just have to raise my rel with them some more then

I'm fairly certain that you don't get ALL the items from the guy in Elecrai. I think you NEED to catch + release the lords for additional items (like Spirit Horse)

well, does it mean im just lucky? i just bought the spirit horse from him earlier, the one with 50 speed. and also, im refering to the 2nd option which you couldnt access right away, first option is his shop and the items, 2nd one is the recipe
  14. lksohimae

Gobblecoque said:
    I know that the Strange Rune Bow that you receive near Poinsbruk is supposed to disappear after Wulfbode is defeated but I have a few questions on the specifics. First, does the player have to defeat Wolfbode's army in order for the bow to disappear or does it disappear regardless of who defeats Wolfbode? Second, does the still bow disappear if you have upgraded it into its emerald/sapphire/ruby forms at the hidden mines?

on the 2nd part, yes. thats what i did with my game im currently playing now.  you only use 2 gems :3

----------

Question, is there anyway you can improve your starting/primary items when being caught sneaking in towns?
  15. lksohimae

Arcanum said:
    lksohimae said:

16. lksohimae

17. lksohimae

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

hii just wanna post some pics of my Daenerys Targaryen and his Unsullied Army  :razz:

this is my favorite battle map and i fight almost all unique spawns here using the same trick over and over :smile:)

this is the second wave killing the *i forgot who melitine leader* with my empire xbows and some infantry troops =))
    393048_3040596590964_704358055_n.jpg
    923543_3040596350958_759393648_n.jpg
    945797_3040596670966_993594601_n.jpg
    944704_3040596830970_767228740_n.jpg

Daenery ruleeezz! xD
  18. lksohimae

oh okay thanks. now i know why my renown seems slow in my early game.
  19. lksohimae

do get renowns through auto-calc battles? or just from manual engage fights?
  20. lksohimae

Your Custom Knighthood Order(s)! (Possible Spoilers)

Beorn424 said:
    bishopbutters said:
    The major downside is that some of these guys cost a good chunk of money. Alistar is 6k I believe, Lethy 4.5k, Rayne is 2k, Fredrick I believe is a whopping 8k. You need some money invested before going after these guys. Though watching Alistar and Fredrick clearing siege ladders with Ebony Flamberges is always fun  :twisted:

Just a bit of a correction on the hiring prices. It is Sir Roland that costs the 8k, Frederich only 5k or 6k (I can't remember which but am more inclined towards the 6k). Also Lethaldiran is 5k, not that it makes a huge difference.

uhm well, actually. lethaldiran cost 6k. :razz: i always hunt him right away as my 1st companion whenever i get the cash
Back
Top Bottom