Search results for query: *

• Users: Wulfburk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wulfburk

Who else plans to await on singleplayer until end of EA?

Im just having a blast on multiplayer while not giving a go at singleplayer so i dont burn myself out from it in EA when not all features are available yet and there's still a lot of bugs.
  2. Wulfburk

Arche Aiakidae - Europa Barbarorum 2 Epeiros campaign

Early History of the Arche Aiakidae, Empire of the Aeacides (272 BC-170 BC) Pyrrhus quickly proceeded with war against Antigonos Gonatas, defeating him in a pitched battle, while his son Alexandros took Demetrias. Pyrrhus soon fell in a small cavalry skirmish however, against the forces...
  3. Wulfburk

Europa Barbarorum 2 Succession MP game

TW Europa Barbarorum 2 Succession Campaign Hail Stratege! It is the year of the 127th Olympiad (272 b.c), and greece is in turmoil. Pyrrhus of Epirus, the Eagle, has made his way to the peloponnese, leading a strong army of experienced phalangitai and hoplitai, and complemented by those...
  4. Wulfburk

Movies/tv series you wish existed?

A pink floyd movie (not a documentary), showing the start of the band, david gilmour's time in jokers wild till he joined, syd's outbreak in 1968.... and maybe ending with Dark side of the moon released and the band just realizing they are rock stars... by accident. Could work for a tv show too...
  5. Wulfburk

Defeat Into Victory - A Victoria 2 PDM Concert of Europe AAR

Just a little AAR i felt doing because of how awesome this campaign came out to be. The focus will be on the 2nd great war so i'll probably skip a lot until i get to it. Sorry for any typos and grammatical errors. Chapter 1: On the Shores of our Destiny (1821-1828) A free Brazil, free of the...
  6. Wulfburk

W40k Eternal Crusade

Anyone playing it? Got it yesterday and its quite good IMO, specially for alpha. The graphic is very good (though it isnt optimized yet. but my performance is good i think and i got a gtx 750 ti 2gb, 4 gb ram ddr2 and a phenom ii x4 945 3.0ghz) and the combat is great, specially ranged. Right...
  7. Wulfburk

Forgotten Hope 2 (BF2 mod)update coming monday 8. Eastern front!

Best ww2 experience receiving some big update tomorrow: 5 maps, 4 of the eastern front and 1 in normandy (pegasus bridge)  :party: Still not standalone tho.... so you gotta get BF2 somewhere... Apparently this is a good place for it: https://battlelog.co/
  8. Wulfburk

Steam gifts issue.

So i bought the Shogun II collection nov 2012 to my brother, in this sale since it was cheap and it was just for the DLCs since he already had the game itself. Then since he definitelly already had Shogun 2 he should've been able to gift it to someone, (like me since i dont have it) but when...
  9. Wulfburk

Sins of a solar empire Rebellion, mp?

Just got this game on steam, been playing this match against the AI and its awesome. Anyone up for some comp stomp?
  10. Wulfburk

Questions about religion affect on taxes from villages and some others

Hey guys got a few questions about the story line mode. Im playing for a while and some things are bodering me. 1) whenever i go to the center of a village that i own to talk to the local leader, he offers no quests to increase relations, now im stuck with a christian village as a pagan and its...
  11. Wulfburk

Stellaris(new Paradox major title about space)

It will be announced at gamescom (where Bannerlord gets a booth too) next week. Tips the paradox guys gave on the forum: 1. This will be our first new major IP released since the original Crusader Kings over 10 years ago. 2.Seven and Three are important numbers. 3. There will be no stabbing...
  12. Wulfburk

[mini Tutorial] Argentine and Colonial Brazil Flag in NW with everyone seeing it

DDS file flags pic 1 DDS file flags pic 2 The dds banners. I took notice of this when i saw people around walking with the Argentine flag and i recalled "Hey, i cant choose the argentine flag, and if its a custom banner mini mod, i woudnt be seeing it!" I went back to the profile and checked...
  13. Wulfburk

Mass Effect: Andromeda announced.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/15/e3-2015-mass-effect-andromeda-announced-for-holiday-2016?watch In Andromeda. Human Main character again. n7 again. Its probably going to be as mediocre as Inquisition, if not i'll be pleasantly surprised since ME1 is like my favorite game of all...
  14. Wulfburk

Road 47 (brazilian WW2 historical fiction film)

Trailer with english subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKW5RaQHzD0 Released 2 days ago: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_47 (says 2013 but its because it first aired on festivals in 2013 and been on post production ever since, including a change of the film's title from A Montanha - The...
  15. Wulfburk

Fan made trailers and tributes

So just post your favorite fan made youtube videos and such. These 2 from Kerbal Space Program are really epic. (2 videos per post only apparently) Both from the same guy, Nassault!
  16. Wulfburk

Pirates of the Burning Sea?

So i used to play this game 3 years ago and i liked it very much, what i want to know is if it still has a good pop? Cause i heard they had the server changed and now a different company is handling the game. If its dead... is there any good pirate game like it? AC IV doesnt counts... And i'll...
Back
Top Bottom