Search results for query: *

• Users: KH51
  • Order by date
  1. Cattle mission problem

I still dont get why you have to drive them around the map...why dont you just let one of your men pull the damn thing along...
  2. more parties on the world map

currently, the world map in calradia is pretty empty... you might see some bandits/caravan here and there, a few lord parties out in the field, and if your lucky, you might come across a messenger who is rushing to deliver a message to their lords... well, in my opinion, I would love to see...
  3. New Armour that you would like

sorry if this is already said, but I dont feel like going through all 52 pages to check  :roll:

do you think its possible to add mantle/cloak? I'd love to see my character on a shiny silver plate armor with sexy/glorious looking bright-red mantle  :lol:
  4. Second phase of the game, after conquering Calradia?

did some quick search but I didn't find anything about it, so here it goes... currently, after your faction conquers calradia, the other faction sorta exists, but the lords wont spawn, and the game will end there since you pretty much dont have anything to fight, nor anywhere to siege... ...or...
  5. stealth/infiltration/intel gathering as a skill

just came into my mind while I was playing MnB....how about having some skill which involves being stealthy, or breaking into a place and do whatever...thought that having some skill that would give you some information or grant you the upperhand during the battle might be nice... these are...
  6. Lazy leaders

LighthouseGuard said:
    In-game progress is usually: river pirates --> mountain bandits + forest bandits (steppe horsemen run too quickly) --> sea raiders --> caravans --> lord parties, etc.

ow, right, caravans! for some reason I always ignore them but hey, they're attackable ofcourse  :razz:

thanks for the tips  :grin:
  7. Lazy leaders

I guess I'll have to start a new game then if I want them back on the map  :???: I always lured the enemy army into mine, let them battle and I would join in but since I cant do that im pretty much screwed I guess...unless I build up my army slowly from killing bandits..... :sad:
  8. Lazy leaders

nope...we're still in war with 1 faction
  9. Lazy leaders

I have a character in one of the faction and fought against the enemy faction for awhile, then few weeks (game time) has passed and suddenly all of my faction leaders just sits in their castle and never comes out....I never seen any of my leaders out in the map for a month,  so literaly im the...
Back
Top Bottom