Search results for query: *

1. Really annoying

Yep battle range is a prob very often. Sometimes way too much enemies join and sometimes friendly armies cause probs too when you can´t use proper tactices.
  2. Mercenaries hired against me

They are very welcome. The loot is awesome - especially when there´s no war! The financial report makes me cry out loud every week :sad: They saved me from a financial disaster several times.
  3. Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Yep - Sorry my question was OT. It just came over me when I read the post before.
    I am at a point where I am thinking of leaving my faction (Vaegirs) and start my own kingdom business :smile:
    I just  wasn´t sure ifsomething has chaned to vanilla/other mods in the procedure. But obviously not.

Somthinge else:
    I have found a little problem with the cheese rustlers quest- don´t know if I should call it bug:
    I got the the quest (in Rivacheg) left the town just some meters from the cheese guys away.
    But a lord attacked them just one second before I could. I joined the battle and we won it easily.
    I even captured one of them. But the quest failed. :sad:
  4. Bug Reports and Player Feedback

If you get released from your oat - do you still have your fiefs (city)? Or do you have to (re)conquer it?
    Edit: Found the answer myself. I have to conquer a castle or town- if the king doesn´t give it to me as a reward I am able to leave the faction keeping all my fiefs, right?
    If i ask for a release all fiefs are gone.
  5. Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

Your mod is awesome - Thanks for your great work!
    Please keep on modding! On this mod and in general!
    Best WB-Mod I ever played.

Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom