Search results for query: *

• Users: waffle guy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tweaking unique spawns

Hi, I know that taking the gem from a unique spawns causes them to make a roll on whether to come back alter or to never come back at all. What I want is a tweak that would make it always possible for them to spawn no matter how many gems I have taken from them. I like long games and in my last...
  2. Recruiting prisoners

Hi, I have notice that I cannot rescue high level troops and I recall having read somewhere that being a feature. What I want to do is be able to recruit Noldor troops. Is there any cheat or tweak that would allow me to do that?
  3. tweaking within the mod

Hi how can I make troops be available for hire in taverns like you have lady knights and so on. (I want to be able to hire manhunters). Thanks
  4. making peace

If I start my own faction, is it possible to make peace with other kingdoms? if yes then how?
  5. SoD Equipment Survey

So now that we have so many equipment options what do you equip on your companions? Do you give them heraldic armor and if yes what banner do you use? Do you dress them up in a certain uniform or try to stick to their national preferences? What do your wear yourself? For Example: I try to buy...
Back
Top Bottom