Search results for query: *

• Users: Lightman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lightman

Nations Cup | Milletler Kupası

Hey Guys, I want to ask if you are interessted in a Nationscup? There are already teams from Poland, Germany, USA, South America, Canada and Austria+Hungary. I was wondering if turkish players are interessted in forming a team Turkey. Informations about the Nations Cup: Organizer: The_Magican...
  2. Lightman

Your opinion/mind thread

Hello community, I was thinking of bringing WNL to WFaS and what to know your opinion, please read the System of the matches carefully and let me know what you think about this. Rules If a clan doesn't keep the following roles he will lose the round. Every glitch or break of the role has to...
  3. Lightman

[Clan] The Fallen Knights [TFK]

Lacation: Germany Since: 19.6.2013 Clantag: TFK_name Active: Yes Recruiting: Yes Alliances: GrandArmy Die Toten Hosen DarkAlliance     TFK 5:14 GrandTURK     TFK 20:0 DeRt (Default win)     TFK 20:0 AC (Default win)     TFK 3:14 PGC     TFK 20:0 TBB     TFK 15:4 DNL     TFK...
  4. Lightman

FireSword League

Kam nicht zustande.
  5. Lightman

Moddeling

Hey, I got a question and didnt find the answer in the forum yet ..... Ehhm Is it enough to upload new items I made on the server or do I have to send them to all players as a mod?
  6. Lightman

Scripting ... HOW

Hello, I know that there are a lot of forums about modding etc. but I have a lot of problems with the language so can one of u tell me in "basic"-english(or in german) how to script and if i can do scripting without the modding tools from taleworlds so I can use it in the noative game without...
Back
Top Bottom