Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Bismarck said:
    Might be worth a try. So, who's going to program it?
    I'm fluent in java, not python, but I can give it a shot if I know where to start.
  2. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Well that's unfortunate. Thank you for the reply sir.

Although I'm not entirely sure I understand why it wouldn't save. Could one not just change the reference for the third inventory to the player's current inventory, and then from there modifying the second inventory which overwrites the first?

Oh well. Thank you again sir.
  3. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

karasakii said:
    Would it be possible to--or more specifically, how would I go about it--change the player's faction soldier equip menu being the player's inventory, companion style?
    I have a lot of non-vanilla armors and what-have-you and it would make it easier to account for such, and the soldier's stats should be able to mostly prevent super-recruits.

If someone would be so kind as to answer I would be most grateful
  4. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Would it be possible to--or more specifically, how would I go about it--change the player's faction soldier equip menu being the player's inventory, companion style?
    I have a lot of non-vanilla armors and what-have-you and it would make it easier to account for such, and the soldier's stats should be able to mostly prevent super-recruits.
Back
Top Bottom