Search results for query: *

1. SwadianJedi

Introduction/Hello thread

I remember you for accurately impersonating wiggum during the avatar apocalypse and fooling everyone for a while. Welcome back
    Thanks, that feels like a decade ago, what with all the changes that've happened here.
  2. SwadianJedi

Introduction/Hello thread

After a long time I just rediscovered this game and community again. I was active a bit here a few years back, but here's hello again.
  3. SwadianJedi

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

This beautiful gem of a Kickstarter video, which I'm almost convinced has to be satire. There's no other excuse for that amount of buzzwords.
  4. SwadianJedi

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

A total historical propaganda. NOTHING in this movie was accurate about Soviet Union on the subject of war. Acting sucks too. The only good part is special effects and camera work. That's it.
    Anybody noticed, that for the authors of this movie WWII for Soviet Union started in... 1941? This is total rubbish. Soviets attacked Poland 2 weeks after Hitler did in Sept. 1939. 2 months later Soviet invaded Finland and the war lasted till 1940.. or later Japan Nope. During all this time both Hitler and Stalin where ALLIES. In this Putin's propaganda garbage the Soviet military was only exercising, there was no totalitarian oppression by Stalin, and people has so much freedom of speech and abundance of food (and Ukraine starvation of millions in 1930s was only a myth). Total garbage. If you want to see a great movie about this war rent "Enemy at the Gates". You will be able to see great acting and quite realistic picture of the Soviet Union during the WWII war. Total waste of time and bandwidth.

A review I saw under a random Russian war movie I considered watching today.
  5. SwadianJedi

Catalan Independence

Inb4 Putin moves in to protect the large Russian Catalan minority.
  6. SwadianJedi

Weather

The snowpocalypse is upon the northeast now.
  7. SwadianJedi

Rate the song above you!

4/5, so that's what the Godfather theme was based off of.

Here's a good classic:

8. SwadianJedi

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-california-secession-idUSKBN1572KB

Not exactly election news, but apparently 1 in 3 Californians now favor secession from the US under Trump. Looks like we're gonna have to start patrolling the Mojave.

9. SwadianJedi

Weather

Vraelomon said:
    December 7th in Buffalo, and there's still no snow.

You can borrow some of our's, we got plenty.
  10. SwadianJedi

That was close. Never go full Cenk Uygur.
  11. SwadianJedi

Because 1.5 million Armenians died in the desert on their own accord.
  12. SwadianJedi

Aw, don't be shy. Most Turks are nice. Just don't say Armenia and you'll be fine.
  13. SwadianJedi

"Quality" is a debatable term. Entertaining yes. Quality eh.

edit: ninja
  14. SwadianJedi

World News Today, brought to you by TW

Because the 1.2 million who fled Cuba are actually all "vandalists."
  15. SwadianJedi

Your birthday :D

I'm 18 today, which means I'm suddenly supposed to become a productive, responsible adult.
  16. SwadianJedi

California wish to secede from Trump America

Patrolling the Mojave too much?
  17. SwadianJedi

giphy.gif
  18. SwadianJedi

Post your Pictures

Recently was at Niagara Falls (Maple-syrup side), and tried to get some good pictures.

The Canadian City
    7Qy-7.jpg

At the top
    pHcam.jpg

Rainbow
    QVEJA.jpg

The rapids and some nice plants
    v_FsM.jpg

Under the falls
    zfVwA.jpg

Finally, an interesting one I took through a pair of sunglasses
    -_Aqj.jpg

I recently got a new camera (A smaller Canon), and I'm trying to get into photography. Any tips?
Back
Top Bottom