Search results for query: *

1. alhoon

Is this forum not active anymore (dead)?

Well, can't say things look alive in here.
    A real pity. That was my favorite mod. I don't have warband.
  2. alhoon

Still no new version??

Any news?
  3. alhoon

EGIII Development (v0.95e PATCH)

It's not like we had super modern threads about this though.
  4. alhoon

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Could we see some screenshots of Myddraal please?

How large is the map?
  5. alhoon

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

May I ask what's missing?

Also I have M&B from the beta tests, I don't have it on steam. And warband will remain cheap I think. :wink: I would give the mod a few more weeks before trying it, since our friend here is developing it still.
  6. alhoon

Hmm... Sounds sweet.
    Does it play like Feral's mod more or less?

I think that I'll wait a month or two and then I'll finally buy warband over this.
  7. alhoon

Still no new version??

No worries. Take all the time you want.

PS. When 50% of the team has a baby, 2 weeks = 4 weeks and I'm pretty sure everyone can understand that. Thank you very, very much for your work.
  8. alhoon

Still no new version??

bonkor said:
    Were still working on single player EG port. Its pretty much a combination of EG2 and EG3 at the moment as far as troops go, having a few graphic bugs were trying to sort out with the missiles and trying to balance the weapons. 

Think we'll release when were ready then we can get some input from you lot to see if you have any ideas / input on the mod.

Aside that this piece of news excited me so much that I couldn't sleep, any info on the "when we're ready" actually is?
    I'm not asking for an exact date ofcourse, more like something "We're confident we will release a first version in 1-2 months" or "at least 6 months from now"
  9. alhoon

The Fallen Ones [Please help x) ]

Care to share?
  10. alhoon

EGWarband

bonkor said:
    hey chel, nice to see your doing multiplayer  :lol: warband multiplayer combat gets boring pretty quick i think, but you need to balance the speed with the speed people can manually block, unless your thinking of having auto block. Were still working on single player EG port. Its pretty much a combination of EG2 and EG3 at the moment as far as troops go, having a few graphic bugs were trying to sort out with the missiles and trying to balance the weapons.  Then need to add death immunity scripts, and maybe the EG3 skills (sprint etc.). Maybe just a case of copy and pasting and changing a few things though. Probably gonna add another major quest to lengthen playability not sure yet though. Think we'll release when were ready then we can get some input from you lot to see if you have any ideas / input on the mod.

Buddy, include the Onyx, the price system, the balance of weapons/stats and the immortality quest and you'll have my eternal gratitude.
  11. alhoon

EGWarband

You're alive! ! !
    Happy new year!
    Good. Do that so I'll get warband. I don't have it since it doesn't have EG WBand version.
    PS are you going to twing the actual single player aspect of WBand too? Or WBand doesn't have single player?
  12. alhoon

Still no new version??

crap...
    I loved this mod.

Bring us back the Onyx! ! !

And no, I don't like them enough to read how to port them. :smile:
  13. alhoon

Still no new version??

so... will we have an EGIII v1 after all? :sad:

I loved this mod.
  14. alhoon

Still no new version??

Chel said:
    Hi guys, thanks for the posts,
    currently I'm not working on the mod, doing other things that are a bit more important in my life right now.
    I would like to create a port for Warband, maybe it will happen later, but have not been following it very closely either.
    Kind regards
    Chel

We love you anyways. :smile:

If you don't port it, then I'm not getting warband. M&B=EG for me.
  15. alhoon

Still no new version??

Chel said:

He is here! ! !  :grin:
    He still visits the forum!

So, this mod is still breathing!

16. alhoon

Still no new version??

Is this dead yet?  :cry:
  17. alhoon

Still no new version??

Let's just hope he doesn't lose interest.  :cry:

Please Chel! Your people love you!
  18. alhoon

Still no new version??

Wellenbrecher said:
    alhoon said:
    Warband is out, I'm just saying.  :roll:
    Your post sounds demanding and it's unnecessarily rude. Especially with that annoying smiley at the end.

Oh and ignore Evilknightz. Not worth the effort as he'll probably be gone in another month or two anyhow.

Ehh... I don't find anything rude or demanding there, especially since I added a smiley to make sure it doesn't get read as demanding.

How is it rude to add a smiley?
  19. alhoon

Still no new version??

Evilknightz said:
    The mods tend to go easy on new members but you couldve just edited your post 3 times instead of wasting site bandwidth

New members? I'm a member for 2 years and a month.
    I don't think it's the mods tending to go easy on new members as much as the mods don't think I had done something wrong.
  20. alhoon

Still no new version??

And?

Where did you got that 3 posts within 3 months in the same thread is bad?

Since you reported it, it just remains to be seen if Moderators agree with you or with me. I don't think I did anything wrong.
Back
Top Bottom