Search results for query: *

1. Kavar222

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Well, I see more and more video are posted :grin: for my pleasure  :mrgreen:

I would like to ask, about your video, if you know that you can decrease upload time with a simple software like Avidemux ?

2. Kavar222

I was wondering docm30 if you use this site to make all this stuff or this is all product of research for the uniforms and stuffs ?

http://centjours.mont-saint-jean.com/index.php
  3. Kavar222

Well, nice formations, musicians, musics !

Anyway I'm not convinced by the artillery shot's sound :/ Sounds like a big musket ( it is btw ).
  4. Kavar222

I was wondering about your trailer Docm30, what is "camera smooth mod" ? We can see at 4:00 that you have enabled it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBjHcUleYVY
  5. Kavar222

fn0fQv4.png

Congrat's Docm30, we're going forward to the 800k clicks  :mrgreen:
  6. Kavar222

Docm30 said:

Those are the french, or the german polish lancers ?

I agree with " Chevauleger " if it's in german, but in french, it's " Chevau-léger " isn't it ?
  7. Kavar222

Eustache said:
    Hi ! Nice to see the work you have done !

Just a question (sorry if you have already answered), do you have a release date for your mod ?

Nope, sorry :smile:

Eustache from 9eV ?

Btw, Docm30, nice work as usual ! I'm just wondering about the design of the player character, if you added more pilosity ( like beard, and stuff ) than accessories unlike NW ?

Also I'd be very glad if you could show me some of your work about it :grin:  :mrgreen:. ( A big russian beard would be cool to see)
  8. Kavar222

James Grant said:
    @Chudolf, no release date has been released. There will be no demo, it will be released all at once after private beta tests are complete with updates further down the line.

I don't care about when it'll be released, I prefer if it's perfect, but I don't understand why development studios can predict the release date of their game up to 1 year before, and potentially 5 months before L'Aigle will be out ( before 2014 ), we can't have that much informations about it release.

I mean I feel like I'm going to be murdered while I'm sleeping for saying this, but I don't understand why it's such a taboo. ( Maybe 800 pages of asking  :mrgreen: )

9. Kavar222

Groupfighting Server

James Stewart said:
    BigRedOne said:
    As you know, the Clews opened a Groupfighting server recently.The reactions of the "GroupFighting" mighty servers instantly rised upon us like a Damocles sword.We can highlight the reaction of a recently ejected guy of the "Best EU regiment" (Gooby pls) that can be compared to a headless chicken, shouting words but forgetting that his head do not follow anymore... (No rage m:cool:.
    I gladly appreciate the fact that you also accepted officers class on your servers now. If you continue to take our ideas, we will begin to be the angular stone of your mighty servers. Maybe we really are the harbingers of change and maybe we are too humble to accept it. But, anyway,  keep your glory (or do I have to say our ideas, I don't know, maybe) and go peacefully steal someone else. We will not kill someone or take any kind revenge, there are people that can easily do that, we don't want to steal what they work for :grin:

Right, I think I understand what you said, I think, I'm not quite sure, but I think I do. Anyway to address your point, we've had a server up called "91st_Melee_Server" for over 3 months which allowed Swords and Bayonets, therefore your argument is invalid, if anything you stole our idea, now we didn't trademark it (lol) so I don't care what you do. Stop crying because you got banned again, you're a troll and always have been. I suggest instead of crying on this thread you go and practice your English.

FFS, stop being a d*ck, English is obviously not his native language so the basic retarded reply of the typical britfegh b*tching on the expression is a way more stupid.

Now I beg you to stop acting like a frustrated child pls and post other things than : " Hurr Durr, look at him pls, mad again cuz banned lulz "

>Sage
  10. Kavar222

Docm30, are you planning showing us smthing super sweet for the 800 posts ?  :mrgreen:
  11. Kavar222

Docm30 said:
    newbannery.jpg

The year is Eighteen-Hundred Nine and the Corsican-born Napoleon Bonaparte sits on the throne of the French Empire.
    Napoleon's reign as ruler of France has been a period of almost perpetual war with some nation or another, and indeed France now finds itself engulfed by bitter fighting in the Iberian Peninsula.
    Recognising an opportunity to reclaim land and the status it lost in previous wars, Austria, though it has sent no official declaration of war, launched armies at France's allies in Bavaria, Italy and Poland.

Joachim-Napoléon Murat, was Grand Duke of Berg from 1806 to 1808 and then King of Naples from 1808 to 1815.
  12. Kavar222

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Sir Audiate said:
    Bloc said:
    Say thanks to Napoleonic Wars for that unnecessary Warband patch!  :smile:

No, thank Paradox for forcing Taleworlds to patch their game per NW update.

The dev' aren't from FSE ?
  13. Kavar222

Docm30 said:
    What on earth is a 'traduction'?

****, I'm french, sorry, I meant translation :razz:
  14. Kavar222

Docm30, will you add some traductions in the first, the second release, or later to your mode ?
  15. Kavar222

djogloc02 said:
    Docm30 said:
    Planned Factions
    Bold means it will be in the first release.
    French Empire
    Austrian Empire
    United Kingdom
    Russian Empire
    Kingdom of Prussia
    Confederation of the Rhine
    Duchy of Warsaw
    Kingdom of Holland
    Kingdom of Italy
    Kingdom of Naples

Swiss Confederation
    Kingdom of Spain (Bonapartist)
    Supreme Junta (Spanish Rebels)
    Kingdom of Portugal
    Denmark-Norway
    Kingdom of Sweden      Will be added in later versions
    Ottoman Empire
    Serb Rebels
    Tirolean Rebels
    Credits
    Docm30: Leader, almost all art and code and everything
    Why being so aggressive, I know he may have not read the OP, but stop being mad at any "answered" question. The only thing you'll win is that he won't post anymore...
  16. Kavar222

I'm wondering, scripts, prussian, bavarian and other nation's units are the only things left before the release or did I missed the big part ?  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  17. Kavar222

Napoleonic Wars 1.103 patch pre-release!

gokiller said:
    Kavar222 said:
    I won't post feedbacks, if any of my suggestions would be concidered, I wouldn't live long enough to see it ...

Also, the " Bla, you're here from only 17 days, so you can't say a sh*t " is much more retarded.. I don't have to be registered on the forum to be on M&B since 2 weeks after his released.

Posting and posting to have a title doesn't make you right, accept it. Be ok with the fact that I am disapointed, and I find this revolting and that they should know their priority, that's the base of the communication.

The amount of comments here is needless to explain. All the people at least on the french community who I've speak find it bad, and with all the teases that they've done, we could have expected much much more.

It's being done on activitiy mate, not on post count :wink:

Or the art of posting, not replying to the arguments. I hope that when you corrected me, you felt powerful...
  18. Kavar222

I won't post feedbacks, if any of my suggestions would be concidered, I wouldn't live long enough to see it ...

Also, the " Bla, you're here from only 17 days, so you can't say a sh*t " is much more retarded.. I don't have to be registered on the forum to be on M&B since 2 weeks after his released.

Posting and posting to have a title doesn't make you right, accept it. Be ok with the fact that I am disapointed, and I find this revolting and that they should know their priority, that's the base of the communication.

The amount of comments here is needless to explain. All the people at least on the french community who I've speak find it bad, and with all the teases that they've done, we could have expected much much more.
  19. Kavar222

Yup...

I recommend the mod " L'Aigle " ( not out yet ), and I hope that all the NW Community will move on it, leaving NW and those dev' that doesn't give a **** about the people who make their game live and pay them.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195571.0.html

Also the " be thankfull that they keep patching blablabla " argument of the loyal fanboy who is still happy anyways is invalid.

>Implying that we can call it "patch"
    >we actually paid for the game
    >beta for 3 months ( didn't noticed what changed during it also )
    >6-7 fixed ( implying just modifying 2-3 numbers on the code )
    >3 units c/c with brand new colors ! Whoaa
    >ships that actually add nothing to the gameplay, just big transport stuff glitchy as ****

What the dev' actually did during this time

>Recolting money, laughing imaginating face of the player when the patch will be out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
  20. Kavar222

I won't reply back, when obviously you didn't read what i'm writing...

"We can't even board other ships, because there is no collisions !"

No collisions means that the ships go straight through the other.
Back
Top Bottom