Search results for query: *

• Users: Cro-Gamer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Retaliate for a Border Incident

Hello guys :D I got a weird quest lately, the guild master of a town of Regnum Hungariae told me to "Track down Emir Muhammad and defeat him, defusing calls for war within Regnum Hungariae". The first problem is that i cant click on the Name of Emir Muhammad, which normally should be blue. So i...
  2. Alternate Patch

Hello guys :D I gotta say 1257 A.D. ist the best mod existing, not only for warband. But it is the best mod regarding mods. I got a question, i downloaded the alternate 1.0 Version.. What to to with the 1.02. patch ?
  3. Real soldiers of christ.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108930431 Walking on water, but doing nothing else :D Bug ? And i cant remember if the pope called a crusade in this case.
  4. Own coat of arms

Sorry guys question is solved  :D
  5. Thank you !

Hello :D I've dowloaded this mod yesterday, the SVN version, and ive had some problems because the game crashed almost the hole time and the skybox was messed up...But i fixed it all with your clear instructions and thats the point of this thread, I just wanted to thank you guys for the clear...
Back
Top Bottom