Search results for query: *

• Users: Penledor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Penledor

Crashes when game reverts to map

I have gone through the bug fixes sticky thread and used the search engine also.  However, I cannot find a fix to my particular problem.  I have no problems loading or when in battles - my problem occurs once to either come out of a battle or siege, or 'talking' to another lord.  The screen map...
  2. Penledor

Paths to Kingship

I have read through the postings on this and am uncertain what to do next.  I am playing the Crusader States and since becoming Marshall I have managed to turn things around in fighting with the Mameluke Sultanate.  I currently own a village, a castle and a town.  I have slowly been taking...
  3. Penledor

Playing the Crusader Sates

I started playing as a mercenary in the Crusader States and later joined them.  The game was good, but the Crusader States were hammered by the Mamluk's who seemed to get all the disaffected nobles from around Europe and all settlements were lost to this huge disparate group.  I endeavoured to...
  4. Penledor

Lost Companions

I did a search for 'companion' before asking this question.  Defeated in battle and my companions went missing - two in prison and cannot do much about that just yet.  The other is supposed to be in Dijon.  However, I visited Dijon - went to the tavern, the castle, the prison and wandered the...
Back
Top Bottom