Search results for query: *

1. NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

SilentMatthew said:
    J D said:
    foxxx said:
    Mount and Blade collection was 75% off this weekend.  I harassed my brother and a friend at work to buy the games.  I'm especially looking forward to playing with my brother, as he's been sitting behind me, watching me play linebattle events for months.  His name is 'mushman', so give him a warm welcome in teamspeak fellow veteran pubbers.  See you guys tonight! HUZZA! 
    Yeah I also convinced a couple buddies to get the collection as well.  Now I just need to talk them into trying out the linebattles eventually :p

I too attempt to bring some buggers into Napoleonic Wars, but from old forums I used to frequent and etc. Also, reminding them to get proper beards and or mustaches, the bloodier they are, the better.

Thirded.  Though I suspect only 25-50% bit on that delicious bait... and of them, I suspect only 25-50% will be up to play tonight.  Of whom I suspect 25-50% will actually stay.  So we're talking somewhere between, say, 0 and 1.
  2. NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

Some of my smoke puffs hit people and knocked them down!  I hope they're ok...

Til next time.
  3. NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

5arge said:
    doughnuts said:
    i think pubgoons should ride forth and reap devastation and terror on the reddits :twisted:
    images
    Normally I would agree, except the last time I mounted up the pubGoons we only got 6 volunteers... Everyone else wanted to play as infantry.

I have poor 'goon drill, but I'm willing to be trained.
  4. NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

I see I can't post links.  1:10 or so.  Line parts like the red sea and our drumcore takes one to the gut.
  5. NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

One thing.  I don't think it was very polite of us to split like the red sea and let our drummer take one to the chest.  Impressive as it was to dodge that musket ball like that...

All glory to the pubs.  Huzzah.  Reportin' for duty tonight, ready and willing to make poofs of smoke and gently splash my compatriots with my hands while we giggle, SAH!
  6. NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

SilentMatthew said:
    Footage of the LB:

Pleased to see you got my glorious 45 second long assumption of pub command.
  7. NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

J D said:
    LordBowler said:
    5arge said:
    cthulhu_ said:
    5arge, how do you plan on keeping the pubs numbers under the cap? Will it just be first come first serve?
    Basically, yes. If too many show up, we may have to ditch our sapper to make room for more infantry.  :mrgreen:

I must not be seeing this 'cap' upthread... and I'm a big lazy gorilla.  What's this cap you speak of?
    The cap is the maximum amount of players a regiment can bring.  If you look in the first post, the Pubs are capped at 25 for both events. That means that only the first 25 pubs get into the event.

This big lazy gorilla thanks you for the answer and for refraining from yelling LURK MOAR at me.
  8. NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

5arge said:
    cthulhu_ said:
    5arge, how do you plan on keeping the pubs numbers under the cap? Will it just be first come first serve?
    Basically, yes. If too many show up, we may have to ditch our sapper to make room for more infantry.  :mrgreen:

I must not be seeing this 'cap' upthread... and I'm a big lazy gorilla.  What's this cap you speak of?
  9. NW Completed North American Official Line Battle Team! - Tuesday! Open to Public Players!

That was therapeutic, gentlemen.  Much obliged.

Til next time!
  10. NW Completed North American Official Line Battle Team! - Tuesday! Open to Public Players!

Friday would've been better... but I'm interested in joining the pub ranks tonight.

Just to make sure I'm clear and don't eff this up.  I join 74.91.116.171 on TS at 7:45 or so, and I'll just get the scoop?
  11. NW Completed Friday North American Line Battle

Holy cow.  You walk away for one minute...

I played the FNLB's with most of y'all waaaaay back in 2011, when it was MM.  I didn't even realize this was happening, let alone that it had happened, that the community transferred to it en masse, or that you'd all still be playing on Fridays.  At night.  I'm thrilled.

Bricso Country Jr Lord Bowler reporting for duty.

Friday's being a little crazier than they used to be, duty may take a back seat, but I sure want to play this week.  I got the ITCH.
Back
Top Bottom