Search results for query: *

1. Black_Templar

6th Texas Scouts has been merged with the 1st Virginian. Rest in Peace 6th Tex.

Greatsword said:
    Enlist me! <3

Just pop into teamspeak, and we will sort you out.
  2. Black_Templar

77y Pehotniy polk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5LKagKlcc&feature=g-all-lik
  3. Black_Templar

Reserved for potential expansion of the regiment.

4. Black_Templar

5. Black_Templar

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

I'm looking for a relatively new regiment, one in which i can start a fresh, I'm not stranger to organizing linebattles, managing rosters and even dealing out discipline. I've also got experience as a Basic's instructor for the new cadets - someone who eases cadets into the regiment and makes them feel at home.

if you want to contact me reply to this post with your steam name and i shall add you with all haste.
  6. Black_Templar

NW Completed Scots Guards Sunday Line Battle - Cancelled. Please Delete Thread.

Regiment Name: 12y Koporsk
    Class: Line Infantry
    Number Of Men: 8 - 15
  7. Black_Templar

12y Koporsk -Recruiting-

jeljer007 said:
    More Russians! Lets overwhelm them with our might!!  :roll:

Thanks for the support Jeljer! From your favourite Bread - 12y_Adj_Hovis!
  8. Black_Templar

DELETE THIS THREAD

Yeah I 'd be happy to join your trainings... :smile:
  9. Black_Templar

DELETE THIS THREAD

Icy_Snowwi said:
    Good luck :wink:

Thank you! :grin:
  10. Black_Templar

DELETE THIS THREAD

REGIMENT DISBANDED.
  11. Black_Templar

Royal Scots Greys

Name:Imperius
    Steam name: sgt_war_hound
    Nationality: British
    Time-zone [GMT -/+] GMT +1
    In-game experience: I have been a Major and a Lieutenant in two different cavalry regiments; I was Major in the 6th Dragoons back in MM and Lieutenant in the 33rd's cavalry detachment.
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Yes.
  12. Black_Templar

33rd Regiment of Foot (DISBANDED)

I've stopped mate. Sorry.
  13. Black_Templar

DiplexHeated said:
    Black_Templar said:
    DiplexHeated said:
    Punishment said:
    One of your admins (Scopes) immediately banned me from your groupfighting server when i tryd to join.

While i understand our Regiments had some rough time with eachother i still think this is highly unprofessional.

You're members are welcome in our server so i hope this matter will be adressed with him.

Thanks

Depends on what "server" you're talking about. I dont see why we would join any of your servers, and when it comes to TS, we get instantly banned or receive a dumb insulting server group applied to us. Scopes owns
    the melee server, so he can ban and kick anyone, its not under my control.

It's not under your control? I would say the members of your own regiment are under your own control. It is the officers of both your regiments that have the problem, not the individual members, don't take it out on them because CO's of two regiments disagree with each other. It's childish, I better shut my mouth now, else I might get challenged to an lb to 'sort it out'.... :roll:

Its his server, he pays for it. I cant tell him what to do with it.

And yes, we sort things out in the game... People tend to fight a tad too much over the forums these days. Theyre forgetting that its a game, and theyre quite obviously not playing it here, on the forums.

Both the 77y and the 33rd have bad blood between them, what needs to happen is that both sides need to stop trolling, yes the 33rd trolls, yes the 77y trolls the only way to sort this out is for everyone to just get over the differences of the past and make bridges between the two clans..If you think that I have a problem with you then I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your regiment ain't one...
  14. Black_Templar

DiplexHeated said:
    Punishment said:
    One of your admins (Scopes) immediately banned me from your groupfighting server when i tryd to join.

While i understand our Regiments had some rough time with eachother i still think this is highly unprofessional.

You're members are welcome in our server so i hope this matter will be adressed with him.

Thanks

Depends on what "server" you're talking about. I dont see why we would join any of your servers, and when it comes to TS, we get instantly banned or receive a dumb insulting server group applied to us. Scopes owns
    the melee server, so he can ban and kick anyone, its not under my control.

It's not under your control? I would say the members of your own regiment are under your own control. It is the officers of both your regiments that have the problem, not the individual members, don't take it out on them because CO's of two regiments disagree with each other. It's childish, I better shut my mouth now, else I might get challenged to an lb to 'sort it out'.... :roll:
Back
Top Bottom