Search results for query: *

• Users: PvtEryk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PvtEryk

The 35th Sussex Regiment of Foot

Welcome to the 35th Sussex Regiment of Foot. The 35th played a key part alongoside other regiments like:31st Cornwall, 73rd Highland Foot, 4th Kings Own and many other Regiments at Waterloo. We are a Regiment based on the game Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars DLC. If you would like to...
  2. PvtEryk

PLEASE HELP

Please help me out guys. My M&B Warband crashes on singleplayer like or every 5 mins or when i try to fight somebody or talk to somebody. Please help me, I don't know what has happened. I have my own faction so PLEASE HELP i wanna keep playing!                            Thank You.
  3. PvtEryk

Unban

Please Unban me. I was playing on the Groupfighting_Server and i got a little mad and called some people names. I am deeply sorry for what i have done and have promised myself NEVER to do it again. I can't remember when I was banned but i think my name was 9thC_Col_Hanks or 9thCB_Col_Hanks. If...
  4. PvtEryk

9th Coldstream Footguards

We are a realism regiment based on the game Napoleanic Wars. If you wish to join us, on steam contact (EDI United) Hanks and ask to join. You have to have teamspeak but if you don't then I can tell you how you can download it. You can't troll around 'all of the time' but you can say jokes and...
Back
Top Bottom