Search results for query: *

• Users: USE4life
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. USE4life

USE4life's Final Adress

To Vincenzo I am deeply sorry, I know we made a personal connection and we were so close. All good things must come to an end. To Deofuta and Refleax, we were always so close, like when we went round banning anyone with an opinion! Those were great times but unfortunately not all good things...
  2. USE4life

94th "Scotch Brigade" Regiment Of Highland Foot

94th "Scotch Brigade" Highland Regiment of Foot History The regiment started life in Dutch service as the 'Scots Brigade' in 1568. In 1665 the regiment took the 'Oath of Allegiance' to the Dutch states General and declined to return to Scotland. In 1794 the regiment rebelled against taking...
  3. USE4life

USE4life's Duel Arena

USE4life's Duel Arena Ok so after realizing Conquest is dead for a reason I turned my head to another idea. Dueling. On this server I plan to create a more sophisticated dueling experience with the use of custom maps and rules. The Server Location: France Slots: 200 Game Type: Duel...
  4. USE4life

Delete One's thread Please

BrainWaves occured so delete ze thread please
  5. USE4life

Your Favourite Song

I saw a couple of threads similar but none regarding your favourite songs. So post here what some of your favourites are, and keep it civil :) I'll start I guess. 1. Bittersweet Symphony: The Verve 2. Stop Crying Your Heart Out: Oasis 3. Bohemian Rhapsody Queen Loads more but these are the top.
  6. USE4life

Please Delete

Back to the Nr19 with us!!!
  7. USE4life

United States Marshals Ultra-Realism Battle NA/EU

United States Marshals Ultra-Realism Battle There is one-over-arching rule: Destroy the Enemy The USM has always had a no-nonsense approach to line-battles. We've always speculated at the rules put into the place and thought of them completely un-realistic. Then we thought, why not share our...
  8. USE4life

His Majesty's 1st Yorkshire 'West Riding' Regiment of Foot *Reformed/Recruiting*

His Majesty's 1st Yorkshire 'West Riding' Regiment of Foot  History In the wake of the French Revolution war broke out between England and France on 1st February 1793.  The British strategy was to use the Navy to cut off all French colonial possessions and to restrict...
  9. USE4life

NW Completed 94th Conquest Event **Cancelled For Time Being**

The 94th CCC Event The 94th ConquestCaptureCookies event will compromise of three rounds of Conquest. The events will take place on default maps, custom maps and modified maps. Rules for Conquest: How to Apply Add a comment to this thread in the following format: Name of Regiment: Unit...
Back
Top Bottom