Search results for query: *

• Users: D-Lop
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Can't play new versions... :(

So I've been playing this mod since 0.2 and for some reason can't get 0.4 installer to work. I run the installer, select my language and then it tells me I don't own napoleonic wars. I've tried the solution Hinkle has given with the regedit thing, but it still says that. If anyone could help I'd...
  2. No servers are showing

So I was playing a game when my power flicked off then back on. I restarted my comp and game only to find no servers would show at all. It says 'Retrieving information from servers (563)' and it won't load anything.
  3. Unban request 35te_Rkt_Nick

Name under which you were banned - 35te_Rkt_Nick Server(s) you are banned from - NW_Official_US_1 What was happening when you got banned - I had a really bad day, and I was really angry so I TKed two of my teammates. I realize that that was a stupid decision and I shouldn't TK out of anger. Time...
  4. Server list doesn't load fully

So I joined a regiment and I can't find the servers they play on. I've noticed that every time I restart the game a few server are removed and added, and it only loads like 40 server at the max.
  5. Server list doesn't load fully

I just joined a regiment, and I can't find the servers they're playing on usually, only like 10-20 servers load. I was lucky once by finding the server they were playing on by restarting my game over and over, and it seemed that each restart a few new servers would show.
Back
Top Bottom