Search results for query: *

1. Sgt Gul

So... what's going on with patches?

tomislawus said:
    No buffs for horses or swords...

by that time the Ottomans had a modern army, infantry fighting like european armies. and they still had a significant amount of modern cavalry. so what are you talking about horses and swords?

all in all, the ottomans would be a good addition. the ottomans fought a war against russia between 1806-1812 and not to mention the napoleon invasion of ottoman egypt.
  2. Sgt Gul

So... what's going on with patches?

Vincenzo, why arent the Ottomans included? Would be cool to have the Nizami-Cedid modern armies in Mount&Blade
  3. Sgt Gul

Dutch mercenaries

The  first standing army was established by the Ottoman Empire, when this happened there wasnt even a Dutch nation. The Dutch even begged for trade rights from the Ottoman Sultan... The Dutch never had any real power, they werent considered a great power. In those days only great nations had embassys. Like: France, England, Spain, Russia, Ottoman Empire etc...
  4. Sgt Gul

Henry Sienkiewicz

Does anyone know from what movie theses scenes are? I saw these screens on a documentary about the Ottoman Empire, they also mention Fire and Sword & Henry Sienkiewicz. Any help please? They do look like from Poland, the scenes were taken from Topkapi Palace...
  5. Sgt Gul

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

hello  can i install this mod with the latest 1.126 release of warband?
  6. Sgt Gul

[RS] Runaway Scorpions Clan

hi fellas, i want to join the clan. i had a conversation with Black_Corsair. he invited me in. i am installing xfire and hope will recieve a invitation from corsair. thanks

my xfire nickname is: mukremin40
  7. Sgt Gul

Osmanlı İmparatorluğu Mod

evet biraz daha ayrinti guzel olur, cunku aniden onune gelen herkes bi sayfa aciyor mod cikacak diye. Biraz ilgimizi ceken seyler koyarsan daha guzel yorumlar toplarsiniz. Insallah guzel bi mod olur, basarilar.
  8. Sgt Gul

Er-Risale: İslamın Yükselişi

beta felan yapmayin, nezaman hazir hissediyorsaniz ozaman yayinlayin. Resimler cok guzel, ama sanki renkler biraz cokmu sert? yani parlak
  9. Sgt Gul

Türk Devletleri Bayrakları (Turkish Flags)

yani simdi bunu herhangi bir mod ilede mi oynayabilirim?
  10. Sgt Gul

OSMANLI MOD (DİĞER KONUYA GEÇİLMİŞTİR)

moldovami ne alaka? o yillarda moldova diye bir krallik vardi. Belki eflak kralligi veya Bogdan kralligini ekleyebilirsin, veya doguda Trebzinod kralligini.
  11. Sgt Gul

Er-Risale: İslamın Yükselişi

arkadaslar nasil gidiyor mod? birkac gundur suskun burasi, :lol:
  12. Sgt Gul

Help me to choose a mod plz

the eagle and the radiant cross is also a good mod, lots of guns  :lol: Europe 1200 is also a nice mod, hegemony is a must to.
  13. Sgt Gul

prvakaciga1.brf error ??

i think i know why it gives me this error, first i install the mod. then i extract the addon named:lords_and_realms_1.508_rcm_add-on to the folder. before i install the addon the game works fine, but after i add the addon it gives me the error. whats the use of this addon? can i do without it? or is there a way to fix it
  14. Sgt Gul

prvakaciga1.brf error ??

i get this error to, i just downloaded and installed the mod. i cant get it to work
  15. Sgt Gul

best way of defending castle

thanks for the help  :grin: i will now try to defend the castle with 200 men against 1000.  :shock:
    ill go for the archery strategy, lots of arrows etc.
  16. Sgt Gul

best way of defending castle

hello i would like to know what the best way is to defend a castle, like say when you are outnumbered. 1000 vs 400 etc. Because i have a hard time getting my men in line, sometimes i get stuck between my own men. i try to hurry and place my men infront of the ladders. and i kill the enemy with...
  17. Sgt Gul

AoB: Media

wow this looks amazing man, congrats on this work. you going to continue with a different story?
  18. Sgt Gul

SP Medieval Musket Era [WB] Ottoman mod: Walls of Constantinople - Progress begun

why isnt any regular update for this mod? there are lots of people awaiting for news or a possible release
  19. Sgt Gul

I have a contract... with myself!

stupid question  :oops: how do you become mercenary?
  20. Sgt Gul

Graphical Enhancement 2.5, version 3 is in Pioneer's Guild.

everything seems more real now, it was a bit cartoonish. It really gives you  the feeling that you are in the dark age  :cool: nice job
Back
Top Bottom