Search results for query: *

1. Town Watch of the RCC Server

Steam name:[/b] bdcolonel
    Why do you want to join Town Watch? Everybody hates randomness, but nobody hates it as much as I do.It's that randomness which makes allot of players to stop playing this mod, to abandon it.(That's why the servers are never full).So, I'm willing to protect those players in-game, and try to make more people to come join this underrated mod.
    What do you think Town Watch will be like for you? A comfort zone. A friendly teamworking place.
    What do you think the responsibilities are of an Town Watch guard? To protect innocent players and to make them feel comfortable, as well as answering their questions and showing them how the different assets in this mod work.
    How do you think an Town Watch guard acts? With strong and quick decisions, and rarely with a weapon.
    Have you had any previous experience with the Town Watch?? If yes, explain. Yes.I was an archer on the walls, keeping an eye on the population beneath me. Also, before that, I was a horseman, trying to fight off some troublesome bandits.
    What is your timezone? GMT +2
    Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
    Do you understand that Town Watch is about teamwork and communication? Yes.
    Do you understand that there will be strict rules you'll have to follow as Town Guard, and that violations will result in actions against you ? Yes.
Back
Top Bottom