Search results for query: *

• Users: Zaamii
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zaamii

Can't ask for Quests

I have been playing my current save for a few weeks (real life) and I have been able to ask lords if they had any quests available. But now, every time I talk to a lord the option to ask for quests is not even there. It doesn't matter what faction or what lord, none of them have the option...
  2. Zaamii

Bring Persistent Frontier Back!

What happened to this mod? When the servers had more than 100 people this was by far the best mod I ever played. Even when it had only about 60-70 people on it was amazing. The mod is amazing but it needs more players. Everybody tell everyone you know to play the mod!
  3. Zaamii

Missing dungeon?

I took a quest to rescue someone from the fort "CASTILLO de Chapultepec" in Mexico, but after killing the guards I could not find the dungeon entrance. There was a door on the wall next to the prison guard but there was no option to enter. Is the door somewhere else in the fort or is it a bug?
  4. Zaamii

Will the NA server change the map?

I want to play New Spain but the EU server rules are completely stupid. It's just a massive deathmatch and outlaws can't RP at all since everybody just kills them immediatly.
  5. Zaamii

How the heck do you fight a war then?

I was on the NA server and the admin was talking to me since another guy in my indian tribe was wearing colonist clothes during a woodcamp raid so I shot him on accident. All the admin does (instead of telling that guy he was breaking the rules) is tell me that I can't KOS and I have to RP it...
  6. Zaamii

Gate Repair?

Ok so, I have asked over and over in game but I still don't know. Supposedly I repair a gate with wooden blocks, and hitting with a hammer. None of the hammers work and people say I need a repair hammer. I have seen those before but I have no idea where to find one now. Where do you get repair...
  7. Zaamii

Can the admins actually do something about this?

I play on the EU and NA servers and there are always a bunch of people who don't speak English. This wouldn't be a problem, except none of them understand the rules and they just run around killing everybody. Every time I join the server a bunch of Turkish guys have taken over a faction and...
  8. Zaamii

Is there a map?

I love the mod so far, but I have no idea where anything is. I spawn in a town that has a river going through, but thats all I know. If there an in game map or something so I can find things?
  9. Zaamii

TS Server

Hello, my regiment is in need of a TS server. Is anybody willing to let me use theirs?
  10. Zaamii

NW_Official_US_1 Unban for Biggus_Dickus (or Zaamii)

I can't remember what happened, I think it was accidental TK or TK at the end of the round. Forget time and date.
  11. Zaamii

NW_Official_US_1 Unban Request

I have a permanent ban on this server, but I don't know what I did wrong. I think I might have shot someone on accident when they were in melee or something. That or I Tked someone after the round was over. In game name would be one of these: Biggus_Dickus, Zaamii
  12. Zaamii

No horses in arena?

A couple days ago I have noticed I am never starting with a horse in tournaments. I can not get on empty horses either. They used to be Saddle Horses but now they are Sarranid Thoroughbreds. It really makes tournaments stupid when on the final round I'm on foot armed only with a lance, forcing...
  13. Zaamii

How do I host a non dedicated server?

My friend and I are trying to play together but whenever one of us hosts a server it doesn't appear on the server list. We check off "add to official server list" but it still doesn't work. Help?
  14. Zaamii

Glengarry Light Infantry

Hello, I am starting a new regiment called: Glengarry Light Infantry It is based off of a Light Infantry unit in Canada from 1812-1816. The regiment had many Scottish immigrants who served in a regiment called the "Glengarry Fencibles" so the uniform was going to have a kilt, but since they...
  15. Zaamii

How to get a Teamspeak server?

I was thinking of starting a regiment but before I do anything I want to make sure I will be able to get a Teamspeak server to use. Do I have to pay for one or what? I don't really know how it works. I see regiments that all share a TS server so can I join one of those servers? I'm still not...
Back
Top Bottom